Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Please change the minecraft map to jail_minecart_dynf_v10d
is that like.. an updated version of the same map?
in that case i guess it's just a piece of cake.
if what your saying is replace the minecraft map with this minecart map ( i don't know if both of them are the same since i don't play jailbreak that much nowadays )
then we will just add the minecart map, and keep the minecraft map.

and could you kindly insert the map's download link (Or at least where you found the map) in your post? just so it can be easier for us to see it or do watever with it? thanks :3

Edit: just so you understand, i went to search for this map on three main TF2 maps websites (gamebanana, TF2maps, Gamemaps), and i couldn't find it, the only thing i found was this map on gamebanana.
http://gamebanana.com/maps/174458
which is not what you want, i know.

Last edited:

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
is that like.. an updated version of the same map?
in that case i guess it's just a piece of cake.
if what your saying is replace the minecraft map with this minecart map ( i don't know if both of them are the same since i don't play jailbreak that much nowadays )
then we will just add the minecart map, and keep the minecraft map.

and could you kindly insert the map's download link (Or at least where you found the map) in your post? just so it can be easier for us to see it or do watever with it? thanks :3

Edit: just so you understand, i went to search for this map on three main TF2 maps websites (gamebanana, TF2maps, Gamemaps), and i couldn't find it, the only thing i found was this map on gamebanana.
http://gamebanana.com/maps/174458
which is not what you want, i know.
The minecraft map i mentioned is an update which is used on most jailbreak servers. The download liklnk isnt avaible because GAEMEBANNA (map got published here) took it down for some reason. ill try to find it in my install directory of TF2 and edit this post with the link to the download

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Can't find a server currently with the map on. A download link would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom