Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jailbreak Last Request Suggestions

Jelbwreak Wardwen

Scarcely Lethal
1 : Guards secondary only day ( All guards will no longer use primary weapons )
2 : Randomizer day ( Its like warday but weapons will be random for all class )
3 : Force Taunt Day. ( every 1 minute. all class will be force taunt whatever they're holding ) *Imagine a heavy got force taunt with a pootis pow lol*
4 : Big head day ( all players will have big head for the entire round )
5 : short round day ( the round will have short time at 5 minutes. Not 10 minutes )

What do you think of that? Sounds like a good idea to me

Last edited:

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
should have posted this to the existing thread btw

1 : Guards secondary only day ( All guards will no longer use primary weapons )
2 : Randomizer day ( Its like warday but weapons will be random for all class )
3 : Force Taunt Day. ( every 1 minute. all class will be force taunt whatever they're holding ) *Imagine a heavy got force taunt with a pootis pow lol*
4 : Big head day ( all players will have big head for the entire round )
5 : short round day ( the round will have short time at 5 minutes. Not 10 minutes )
i like these except force taunt day, and secondary day. Lethal taunts are kos so any heavy with fists would be kos 1 minute into the round. Forcing classes to use secondary would leave a lot of people only with a conch or a shield,,, plus why would i pick secondary day over guards melee only? Short round day is somewhat redundant if big head day gets added. Maybe a better option would be to have a resize day where everyone gets a random body part elongated or inflated. Or a secondary menu where you can choose specificly. Theres already 3 pages of lrs, im not sure adding more without taking some out would be worth it.
junior.jpg

Jelbwreak Wardwen

Scarcely Lethal
Forcing classes to use secondary would leave a lot of people only with a conch or a shield,,, plus why would i pick secondary day over guards melee only?
Well you got it right. but There must be a script that they can strip their Shield, sandvich, conch to any firearms like shotgun, pistol, stickybomb launcher. But for spy. idk if its a good idea to play as spy & Medic there

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom