Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered [Jailbreak] Is baiting allowed now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfunction

Okay, this is something that had been driving me crazy for the past couple of days. I don't know what the hell is going on but it seems like baiting is now allowed or something.

I've been frequently visiting the various Jailbreak servers (BlackWonder servers, obviously), and for the last couple of days, I, along with other reds, have been killed many, many times by BLUs that were baiting. All kinds of baiting too. Walking up to REDs standing on a colored line, walking up to REDs sitting a bed during Lava day, standing in the way while REDs are crouch walking to a mini game, etc.

Usually, I or some other RED hits them, because they are obviously baiting. Then they all have the exact same reaction. Back up slightly, then rush forward and kill the RED that hit them. And every time, whenever someone says "That was freekill" or "Why was I killed?", they either don't respond (even if they have microphones), or say "You hit me". And whenever me or another RED tries to explain the concept of Baiting, the BLUs in question completely ignore it.

And the strange part is that no one seems to notice. Even when donors or multiple REDs are witnessing the BLU kill a RED they baited, everyone is just perfectly fine with it. This stuff have been happening so much within the last few days, I don't get if there is a rule change or what.

So, Is Baiting suddenly an Okay thing to do know? I don't understand why 70% of all the BLUs I see now are doing this, and why everyone's fine with it.

(Yes I am a bit salty over this lol)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
No baiting is not ok for blues to do. If you see it when an admin isn't on, record and report it here on the forums. Anyone killing reds for hitting baiters are freekilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom