Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Guard Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
I know this sounds hillarious but think of it. No more Freekilling, no more broken mic verification - no need to call an admin at all. Just have a Donor on the Server to keep other rules going and thats it. But it would be a lot of work to do since there will be more people making applications (which would bring more people to the forums) than the ones that want to become an Admin so ill take the job since im an experienced Warden becouse of the previous community i was in that allowed micless people to go Warden aslong the ones with a mic dont want to go Warden. We could allow micless people to go on Blue too if they get Accepted but without a Mic its not easy to get accepted if not 100% perfect. If someone got accepted, they get access to the Jailbreak Prefferences in /settings to allow them to join blue. The Application would look something like this (Answers are the 100% correct answers):

Steam Name:

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX):

Do you have a Mic?:
Yes for higher chance of aceptance

How often do you play on our Jailbreak Server?:
Daily

If you have a Mic (If no mic, skip Question), what team do you mostly play on?:

List a minimum of 3 Jailbreak related Rules for Guards:
No Favoritism, Freekilling, Freehitting, The Last Guard has to kill all remaining Prisoners, Armoury Camping, Sentries

Have you played as a Warden and gave orders before?
Yes

What would be your orders to get the prisoners to line up?
"All Reds(/other name if doing "Reds are called X now") crouchwalk/bombrush to the X Line closest and in front of your Cells/Second/... and AFK Freeze upon arrival. No Detours or Delays/Applys to all my Orders. AFKTaunts allowed/not allowed and Freelooking allowed/not allowed. [Ask for Repeats or Repeat if requested min. 2]

What would be your orders to have Cellwars?
Today we are going to have Cellwars. Out of Cell Rebell Day, if you leave your Cells your KOS. Once Friendly Fire is enabled, you must activly try to kill your Cellmate/s. When Friendly Fire is disabled, only 1/2/...Prisoners are allowed to remain in a Cell. If there are more, everyone in that Cell is KOS. Starting at X and ending at X (Min. 30 Sec) [Repeat min. 2]

If you like the Idea, help expanding it by commenting your changes to it.
If youll say this wont make it for X reason, atleast tell me your opinion on this.
(PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST BECOUSE OF ITS SIZE!)

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
imo, I don't think this would fly, as there'd be arguements over whose warden, if someones a designated warden then in all likelihood, players would just leave.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
imo, I don't think this would fly, as there'd be arguements over whose warden, if someones a designated warden then in all likelihood, players would just leave.[/QUOT

I agree, I can not see this happening, This would also be a bad idea because if people lie about them having a mic when they do not, Then there can be problems

Copyright

Uncharitable
This system would make it harder for blues because there are many people who would not do something which is , in their opinion, a waste of time, so there wont be as many blues. This is what i think might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom