Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Jailbreak Freeday Spawn Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Map: ba_mlcastle_v10
Evidence:
qipxrprz2t4l11lzg.jpg

Last edited:

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I would rate this post 'Useful' but it seems to be anything but that.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Your post has zero information in it whatsoever, that it cannot be considered useful in any way.

What about the spawn? It spawns you. Fantastic. Is it in a bad location or something? I wouldn't be able to ascertain that from your post containing a 200x112 image I can't see properly, and all of 3 words.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Your post has zero information in it whatsoever, that it cannot be considered useful in any way.

What about the spawn? It spawns you. Fantastic. Is it in a bad location or something? I wouldn't be able to ascertain that from your post containing a 200x112 image I can't see properly, and all of 3 words.
1. This Post is for the Owner.
2. Idk why Steam saved the Screenshot so small
3. If this is in the Problem section, isnt it obvious that this is a problem?

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

What other problems are there with Freeday spawns? If there is only 1, then i can only mean that one

Read my post again. WHY is it a problem. Where should you spawn? I for one, never play jailbreak because it's absolutely terrible, so this doesn't help. Ben doesn't play jailbreak either aside from fixing innumerable bugs.

Your screenshot is not evidence because it's such a tiny resolution, like you uploaded the thumbnail rather than the actual screenshot.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
just to clear things up... sometimes it just spawns you in the ground when you have a freeday (also known as you can do whatever you want during that one round)

what he is trying to say is to just try and fix the spawn location, that's all.
as it's shown in the screenshot, the spy has half of his legs in the ground, and thus is stuck and cannot move.

if it's possible an !unstuck command could be useful in this situation for freeday players only, or any way ben thinks easier to solve this issue, or maybe some suggestions would be great.

Last edited:

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
just to clear things up... sometimes it just spawns you in the ground when you have a freeday (also known as you can do whatever you want during that one round)

what he is trying to say is to just try and fix the spawn location, that's all.
as it's shown in the screenshot, the spy has half oh his legs in the ground, and thus is stuck and cannot move.

if it's possible an !unstuck command could be useful in this situation for freeday players only, or any way ben thinks easier to solve this issue, or maybe some suggestions would be great.
I think theres a config for the TF2Jail plugin where you can change the coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom