Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak: Force Warden to Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
  • sm_tf2jail_warden_forceclass - 1 - Force Wardens to be the class assigned to the models: (1 = yes, 0 = no) Currently Enabled
I heard many complaints about this. Please cast your Vote on the Poll.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Therefore how is allowing freedom of choice a bad thing? If people want to play another class because of advantages, let them, it's why classes have advantages.
If the rocket launcher causes mass freekilling, why force everyone to it?

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Therefore how is allowing freedom of choice a bad thing? If people want to play another class because of advantages, let them, it's why classes have advantages.
If the rocket launcher causes mass freekilling, why force everyone to it?
Its enabled on Default. Benedevil either missed it, didnt mind it or waited for us to tell him if we want it or not.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It's enables by default since the warden model only exists for soldier. I'll wait for more votes before deciding to change.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'm unsure of how this goes, whether if it will be good or not...
However, i'm neutral for now... i don't know how this may affect the game mode, hopefully it won't be in a bad way.

good luck with this thread.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
I'm unsure of how this goes, whether if it will be good or not...
However, i'm neutral for now... i don't know how this may affect the game mode, hopefully it won't be in a bad way.

good luck with this thread.
My Previous Community had it off. Was actualy not a problem at all. Only that the Custom Model didnt have animations.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Please remove it I hate it so much and people always ask me if I can disable it and then I have to go explain that I don't own BlackWonder because people sometimes think that for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom