Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Introduction: Fritz

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Hello,

I am Fritz. I used to be a high ranking staff member of the Viking community for 2,5 years. Of which 1 on a different account. After that I became admin on the Playboy Fortress servers for at least a year and after that manager for a few weeks. I then left the staff together with many other staff members and took a leave of Team Fortress 2. Now I am playing on your servers.

I am 17. I am Dutch. I sound Russian, I speak English, French, German and Dutch. I am a fan of economics and history and do both these at higher high school. For the Dutch, VWO5 and for the German, Gymnasium 5. I listen to Irish music, country music, sea shanties and other strange music. I also read strange books such as the Hagakure and Auchtung Panzer.

Thank you already for the great times.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Are you the same Fritz from panda.tf, perchance?

Welcome to the forums/community either way.

I am afraid I am not. I used to be an admin on TVC and PB. I never really played on other servers actively until the last weeks when I came here. I had been semi active on 1 other community for a short while but that has to be at least a year ago. I sadly forgot which community that was.

thelonelysoysauce

Sufficiently Lethal
reeeeeeeeeeee hi

;-;.gif

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
I thank all of you for the nice commends. Honestly heartwarming. As some of you may have noticed. I am "going to work" from the first day here with reports, bugs and suggestions.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom