What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Introduction: Fritz

Hello,

I am Fritz. I used to be a high ranking staff member of the Viking community for 2,5 years. Of which 1 on a different account. After that I became admin on the Playboy Fortress servers for at least a year and after that manager for a few weeks. I then left the staff together with many other staff members and took a leave of Team Fortress 2. Now I am playing on your servers.

I am 17. I am Dutch. I sound Russian, I speak English, French, German and Dutch. I am a fan of economics and history and do both these at higher high school. For the Dutch, VWO5 and for the German, Gymnasium 5. I listen to Irish music, country music, sea shanties and other strange music. I also read strange books such as the Hagakure and Auchtung Panzer.

Thank you already for the great times.

Are you the same Fritz from panda.tf, perchance?

Welcome to the forums/community either way.

Are you the same Fritz from panda.tf, perchance?

Welcome to the forums/community either way.
I am afraid I am not. I used to be an admin on TVC and PB. I never really played on other servers actively until the last weeks when I came here. I had been semi active on 1 other community for a short while but that has to be at least a year ago. I sadly forgot which community that was.

markk

Athazagoraphobic
Staff member
Steam
Loved your effort for the introduction. Welcome to blackwonder.

I thank all of you for the nice commends. Honestly heartwarming. As some of you may have noticed. I am "going to work" from the first day here with reports, bugs and suggestions.

LucasX

Software Engineering Student
Staff member
Mapper
Steam
Ahh, so you are dutch.
Welcome to the forums.
Dutch schools are boring, good luck.