Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered i'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee(Hi Guys)

Strange
If a Donator ghost or breaks a rule that usually results in a vote mute/gag. What if they dont mute or gag themselves. Do we call an admin? I'm new to the whole donators having powers like that type of deal.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

If a donator ghosts, just get a demo of them doing it and report them, they are treat the same way as anyone else. If they break the rules continuously, there donator will be removed and they will be banned. So if you do have evidence of them ghosting, then please do report them.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I don't think breaking rules will get their donatorpowers taken away, abusing their powers will. But yes, any player, whether it's a normal player, a donator or an admin, report them in if they are breaking rules.

Last edited:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

If a donator ghosts, just get a demo of them doing it and report them, they are treat the same way as anyone else. If they break the rules continuously, there donator will be removed and they will be banned. So if you do have evidence of them ghosting, then please do report them.
donator powers are pay2win so yeah you kinda have the upperhand or the Powerplay in you hand

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

donator powers are pay2win so yeah you kinda have the upperhand or the Powerplay in you hand
No, Donator Powers are not P2W. Neither being an admin gives you more chance on winning. Everyone is on the same line in game and if anyone wants to show dominance with power by doing things that are considered abusive or rulebreaks, they must be reported in.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

No, Donator Powers are not P2W. Neither being an admin gives you more chance on winning. Everyone is on the same line in game and if anyone wants to show dominance with power by doing things that are considered abusive or rulebreaks, they must be reported in.
how much in an week do you play in an blw server?
hippy-robotnik-TOUCH-MY-PINGAS.jpg

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

how much in an week do you play in an blw server?
hippy-robotnik-TOUCH-MY-PINGAS.jpg

Let me get this straight, you are saying that because Donators and Admins play on the servers, means they get an advantage? Just simply by playing? Just because we are admin doesn't mean we are automatically better or have more time on a server than someone else.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Let me get this straight, you are saying that because Donators and Admins play on the servers, means they get an advantage? Just simply by playing? Just because we are admin doesn't mean we are automatically better or have more time on a server than someone else.
no still reking pepole on 10x server Come at me BRO:cool:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

theres no issue
> Improve English
> Improve attitude
> Spam less
> Be nice

Fix this and then we talk again.
er is echt iets mis met jou zeggen dat ik niet me gedraag Goed want ik praat toch het meest tegen lucas
en wat bedoel je met spam? bedoel je mijn reacties zijn spam dat zou onbeleefd zijn ik begin echt te denken dat je me niet mag

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

er is echt iets mis met jou zeggen dat ik niet me gedraag Goed want ik praat toch het meest tegen lucas
en wat bedoel je met spam? bedoel je mijn reacties zijn spam dat zou onbeleefd zijn ik begin echt te denken dat je me niet mag
Vraag dan aan @Lucas hoe je gedrag op de forum is. Ik ben gewoon eerlijk tegen jou om te zeggen waarop het staat. Normaal mogen we zo'n tips zelfs niet geven.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Eerlijk gezegd kerel, neem dan gewoon opgroeien, je blijft zetten nutteloos en nutteloze dingen die niemand anders dan jezelf wilt zien, kunt u ook hebben om de dingen waarvan je denkt is humoristisch, maar is eigenlijk gewoon gebrek aan respect en niemand echt zorgen over het omdat het is niet GRAPPIRG!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Eerlijk gezegd kerel, neem dan gewoon opgroeien, je blijft zetten nutteloos en nutteloze dingen die niemand anders dan jezelf wilt zien, kunt u ook hebben om de dingen waarvan je denkt is humoristisch, maar is eigenlijk gewoon gebrek aan respect en niemand echt zorgen over het omdat het is niet GRAPPIRG!
Afrikaans Nederlands? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom