Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered i'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee(Hi Guys)

Strange
If a Donator ghost or breaks a rule that usually results in a vote mute/gag. What if they dont mute or gag themselves. Do we call an admin? I'm new to the whole donators having powers like that type of deal.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
If a Donator ghost or breaks a rule that usually results in a vote mute/gag. What if they dont mute or gag themselves. Do we call an admin? I'm new to the whole donators having powers like that type of deal.

If a donator ghosts, just get a demo of them doing it and report them, they are treat the same way as anyone else. If they break the rules continuously, there donator will be removed and they will be banned. So if you do have evidence of them ghosting, then please do report them.

That was your answer. Sorry for the other talk but we were telling someone that made a reply that he was wrong in what he was saying.

Basically, if a donor/admin breaks a rule. Record a demo and report it.
Admins and Donors can't break rules like like any other player.

I hope this answers your question.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Eerlijk gezegd kerel, neem dan gewoon opgroeien, je blijft zetten nutteloos en nutteloze dingen die iemand anders dan jezelf wilt zien, kunt u ook hebben om de dingen waarvan je denkt is humoristisch, maar is eigenlijk gewoon gebrek aan respect en niemand echt zorgen over het omdat het is niet GRAPPIRG!
Mijn Bedoeling is niet Grappig zijn, ik wil juist aardig doen maar ik wil Gewoon dat Mensen mij leuk vinden maar nee Mensen zien mij als een Persoon die grappig wilt doen Maar ik probeer niet grappig the zijn ik probeer juist aarding te zijn maar in Jou perspectief zie je alleen dat ik grappe maak
en Respect? ik zat gwn in een beu waar ik niet Mensen niet zo respecteer Maar Ja Niemand is Perfect.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Eerlijk gezegd kerel, neem dan gewoon opgroeien, je blijft zetten nutteloos en nutteloze dingen die niemand anders dan jezelf wilt zien, kunt u ook hebben om de dingen waarvan je denkt is humoristisch, maar is eigenlijk gewoon gebrek aan respect en niemand echt zorgen over het omdat het is niet GRAPPIRG!
Nu begrijp je? maar Nice GIF heb je het zelf gemaakt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom