Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Hi all. I am clearing out my inventory of stuff giving away a Strange Specialized Killstreak Air Strike (Sheen: Team Shine) and a Strange Degreaser

To decide who wins the giveaway, I'll be using BrantSteele Hunger Games simulator. Once enough contestants have replied, the Hunger Games will begin and I'll post the entire sequence of events. Basically, it's all random but with some fun.

Here is what you have to do to be eligible to win these items:
  • Have a forum account (lol) [highly recommend having a steam account attached]
  • Be one of the first 24 people to reply to this thread. Anyone who's the 25th or above person to reply will be ineligible unless someone who posts before them is disqualified.
  • Anyone who replies more than once before the Hunger Games begins will be disqualified.
  • Nothing is required in your replies. Post whatever you wish in your reply (as long as it doesn't break any forum rules). Please don't make them too long.
  • If a player is banned from the forums before the games begin, that player is disqualified (lol)
  • Have fun and don't die.
I should be able to post the Hunger Games events as soon as I can, but work can be long and a bit of a pain.

EDIT: The giveaway will need 24 different people. No more and no less.

Last edited:

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Lez Do dis den...

099.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom