Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long have you played TF2/CSGO?

What do you like better?

• TF2

• CSGO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Not a lot for that big quantity of time, but you know that there's life outside of the computer. :eek:

WHAT IS THIS MAGICAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE COMPUTER YOU SPEAK OF?!?!?
But seriously, I am not surprised but the amount you've played in 8 years, since you do have life and the times you get bored of the game after all. I don't understand how people can play a singular game for large amounts of time without getting bored of it. But hell, just me.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Seems like a majority of us don't have a life (it was just a joke, don't get your panties in a knot...) or are just too afraid to explore what's beyond our homes *spooky scary skeleton theme song*... IDK, but in my opinion, exploring sounds just as fun as video games, considering that's what you do in most types of games.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Seems like a majority of us don't have a life (it was just a joke, don't get your panties in a knot...) or are just too afraid to explore what's beyond our homes *spooky scary skeleton theme song*... IDK, but in my opinion, exploring sounds just as fun as video games, considering that's what you do in most types of games.
This thread was made before pokemon go existed.... sooo pretty sure someone has a 20~100 hour so far outside the house playing that game... or is it just me? kappaaaaaa
ok kill me right now right here.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
This thread was made before pokemon go existed.... sooo pretty sure someone has a 20~100 hour so far outside the house playing that game... or is it just me? kappaaaaaa
ok kill me right now right here.
IDK fam, there's HAX that let you sit inside all day, so peps could be doing that... Although there is no point of playing then so GG. You've won this battle.... Nah, but seriously I once have played from about 11 PM to 8 AM walking a merely 14 miles with friends from one city through 2 and to a completely different one. Getting stopped by a cop at 4 AM in the process.... XD

MasticLoL

Unremarkable
933 hours on csgo (at this account) I have my smurf with 376 hours and my old hacked account with 800 hours on it
So something like 2k hours on csgo
TF2 447 hours
And 1k on my old hacked account
so 1447 hours :)

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal
TF2; Knew about it since 2008, pirated it in 2009 (back then you had to pay for it)
and then I started playing it properly in 2012 as a filthy free to play. I also created my steam account at that time.

Sakuya

Trickster
1100 hours on TF2 and i dont intend on stopping anytime soon with that game, majority of my time is on VSH and JB. Only 66 hours on CSGO (good thing i got it for free).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom