Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long have you played TF2/CSGO?

What do you like better?

• TF2

• CSGO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I like them for different reasons black_grin
I usually listen to some music while playing Tf2 and just have a good time on the servers. While CS:GO is a bit more serious (Supreme here) but is still a lot of fun with the right people. And I still think that surfing, jailbreak and deathrun (although with bhop in tf2 it's close) is better on cs (especially cs:s)

First played Counter Strike, don't remember when but i started with 1.6 then 1.8 -> source -> go
Tf2 1500 hours, most of it is dodgeball and being afk.

For me cs > tf2 > cs:go alone

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
1,451 hours on TF2, however, my interest is wavering abit, but I do make sure I get on the servers, and check the forums etc.
0 on CS:GO, don't even own it.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Here is why i don't like CS:GO
CounterStrike_Camp.jpg

I'm pretty sure this sums it up... EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. people are doing this, to the point where skill doesn't even exist... it's just a waiting game.

Kah!

Strange

CAT

TF2 was the reason to why I installed steam. A friend suggested the game for me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm at 3.6k hours right now but I've gotten extremely tired of it, so I barely play it anymore (since like a year back at least). More into mobas now.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Around 3.5k hours, maybe 2k of actual playtime. If that.

Would have quit ages ago had I not found the people I'm still online with, back in '13 on dodgeball, several of which I've met in real life. Like our little online family.

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal
Ive already played before steam began to count. (seriously)
On different accounts.
So fuck that.

some where between 2k-3,5k i guess.

Geo

Strange

GeoDB

Around 2K hours in TF2 and 200 hours in CS:GO. I never really liked CS:GO to be honest, mainly the gunplay. I would mostly play Arms Race or Demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom