Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How I helped someone get their stolen Steam account back

The Switch Guy

Scarcely Lethal

AyeTSG

So, I was watching a TF2 stream on twitch when someone came into the chat spamming "HELP ME" and whatnot. At first, I payed no attention to them because I thought they were a troll/spammer. But then they said they needed help in the streamer's discord because their Steam account was stolen. I frantically joined the discord server and found the person asking what to do. I added them to a group DM with someone else from the community. We then gave them steps on how to contact steam support and whatnot. They ended up getting their account back earlier this morning around 2AM. Since then, the victim has sent me a friend request and we've been really good mates!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the victim had an unusual Wing Mann in their inventory, and that it could've been lost.

Last edited:

The Switch Guy

Scarcely Lethal

AyeTSG

Nice little story you have there. :p You've even added tags.
Heh, yup! I'm just glad they ended up getting their account back, as you never know what could happen. They even ended up having an unusual wing mann in their inventory, so we were worried about that lol. But the unusual never left the inventory :)

General Zimmer

Store Manager
Heh, yup! I'm just glad they ended up getting their account back, as you never know what could happen. They even ended up having an unusual wing mann in their inventory, so we were worried about that lol. But the unusual never left the inventory :)

Yeah.... I wish I still had my unusual. It's good that he didn't lose his unusual.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom