Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How did you find Blackwonder?

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
I used to play deathrun on the Disc-ff servers. After a while i got bored of the maps, and i took a 3 month break from Tf2 to play Overwatch. Eventually i returned to Tf2 and found out Disc-ff had closed their deathrun server. Then I decided to search for a replacement deathrun server, and found Blackwonder’s Deathrun #1. The rest is history.

Melectrome

Legendary
I quickly got tired of casual and its issues, so I hopped of the first crazy community server I saw to play something wacky, funny and unrelated with TF2's more serious gameplay.
The server I joined turned out to be wonderland trade plaza, which was a horribly laggy chaos full of random plugins at the time, but I enjoyed it anyways since it was the first time I ever played a crazy thing like that.
Eventually I got tired of the lag and plugin clutter and looked for a normal server that didnt scream "FREE ITEMS!" in its hostname because at that time it meant to me "Shitty laggy server full of F2P's and kids" because of the experience I got on wonderland.
Through the server browser I landed on blackwonder, enjoyed the 2fort and jb servers, added them to favorites, started playing there more regurarly and eventually I learned that blw forums and blw discord exist.

Fun fact, if it wasn't for blackwonder I probably would never know what discord is.

Last edited:

TheBloodSniper1

I was playing on Wonderland(sadly) with this name : (Salty)TheBloodSniper. Little did I know that the group Salty are hackers which was...totally strange for me.I got permament banned from every wonderland server. Then I joined panda.tf and played a bit of jailbreak,for like 2 weeks.Then I went on google and searched up ''TF2 Jailbreak Servers'' on gametracker. Then I saw ''Blackwonder'' and said to myself ''I have never heard of that community but let's try it out'' and when I joined the server I immediately read(bad english) the rules and saw that everybody(almost everyone) knew them and knew had to do it.And I stayed on blackwonder from 2017 and I really like it!

Hampter

Scarcely Lethal

zesdash

but right after i got permanent gag by stupid rules in panda community so yea i had to go find other server and i found this server uh yay? stupid rules in panda community

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom