Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How did you find Blackwonder?

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Hi all!

The link to the forum search engine isn't working so I can't check if this has been done before. Assuming that no one has done this before (or in a while), it's time to bring up the question. How did you find Blackwonder?

For me, I joined the wrong Deathrun server last summer and liked the hospitable community there. I found later that they had a collection of Jailbreak servers that I couldn't resist joining. I guess I learned hardly (not banned but little annoyed) of how it goes on blw JB servers. But, I wasn't surprised since JB is notorious for several reasons. Coincidentally, Jim, already a friend on steam thanks to intox, was an admin there.

EDIT: I stayed around for a bit until I went to college weeks later. Towards the end of college, I came back and here I am.

Share your story!

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Bene adopted me like 2 communities ago when Operation Panda still was the shit (May its soul persist through eternity).
Basically liked the mariokart server a lot and applied for admin there... like 4+ years ago, jesus.
Then Bebe and noodl came, offered us to apply on their community, now we're in their basement.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Well, one day I got salty that my w+m1 tactic wasn't working in casual so I typed in "trade" in the community servers, joined BlackWonder | Trade Minecraft and flamed down friendlies.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

About two weeks into TF2 I started to explore community servers. After 30 seconds in I see this ''Idle achivement engineer'' server, thought it would be a great way to gain items so I joined, ended up liking some of the people there and the friendly parties so I decided to stay for a few hours (pretty much how I met the love of my life <3.... </3).
A week into it I joined a few deathrun and other mics servers and stayed only on the EU Jailbreak server (how I met some of the kindest people believe it or not). The rest is self explanatory...

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
A long, long time ago (like, at least 4 years ago) I would exclusively play VSH. I wasn't part of any communities except maybe this one in 2013 and just casually played. Eventually I got tired of TF2 once I got Garry's Mod, where I eventually became an admin and forum moderator until the community closed its doors a while ago. It had many attempts at revival, with no success. I decided to try out some VSH like the good ol' days. Unforunately, none of the servers I used to play on were around anymore, so I had to find a new server. Most servers sucked, but I found Blackwonder. I casually played on those VSH servers exclusively until I decided to sign up for the forums.

The rest is history. Except when I started posting Garfield on dumpster threads. I'm not sure why I started doing that.

D

Deleted member 2120

By chance I found the LA jailbreak server. Could of been any but I ended up on Blackwonder's. I had fun so I came back for some more. Eventually I went to NY JB because my ping was better.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i played wonderland minecraft world (didnt know it was WL at that point) , somehow found a jailbreak server, it happened to be blw, >be me and not know what ghosting is, >ghost, >meet jim for the first time who says he's gonna report me for ghosting because i should know what it is because i have 100 hours on tf2 (i had played casual and also had the game when it first went f2p) then i played jailbreak like all day everyday

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
In late 2013, early 2014 I already knew Ben and Noodl, I was playing dodgeball a lot. That's all I did in this game, played dodgeball. It was probably the only thing I found even fun in the game. Didn't care about anything else. To make it really short. I first joined Blueprint ( :blueprint:still better name than blackwonder<3 ) as an admin. Then after that got ddosed to oblivion by KevKev and basically shutdown I went and played CS:GO where I got to Supreme rank. I really thought I'll never play tf2 again, then one day I was talking to someone on Steam and they told me about Blackwonder so I went back to tf2 to check out what this is and after a short while asked for my admin perms, I've been fucking stuck here ever since with all these edgy jailbreak people.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I got bored of deathrun ( a recent gamemode I enjoyed) so I started playing Jailbreak. I played on one small community first which I dont remember the name of. I think I said the name in my app. oh well, the community died off and I searched for a new one and found the BLW Jailbreak server. Later on I stumbled on the forum and here I am.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I was playing on the PBfortress Jailbreak serversduring the Fall of 2016 but eventually got tired of the War3 server being an absolute shitshow and the mods not enforcing rules on the base Jailbreak server, so I started hoping around and landed on Blackwonder. I liked the players, I liked the maps and I liked the rules, so I stuck around.

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
I got teambanned on war3evo and looked for another jailbreak server to massfreekill play on.

blandragny

Strange

bland

I love small community servers. My local Blackwonder hightower always has few people on it, so it's perfect <3 <4

Attachments

• Market Gardening.jpg
    Market Gardening.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 330

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I sucked at the game.
So I decided it was a good idea to search "Jailbreak" in the server list.

ᵒʰ ᵇᵒʸ

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom