Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hopes for the Pyro update

Mumbling Ducky

Strange
So has anybody got any hope or predictions for the upcoming pyro update.

Mine would be that hopefully the third degree and sharpened volcano fragment has an actual use that isn't totally out-shined by every other melee.

I'm also guessing that the pyro may get something that destroys projectiles rather than reflecting them much the same way as the short circuit.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Removal of the class.
Kthxvalve.

But seriously, getting tired of this guy being able to set me on fire without the flamethrower flames reaching me. Also some afterburn nerf.

Don't you dare give us a dumb cosmetic case valve.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

I'd like a weapon that allows the Pyro to heal. Like, practically every other class has that ability. I don't mean getting a tiny bit of health from killing someone with the Powerjack. I mean a weapon that actively heals when equipped.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Fixing the atrocious flame lag crap.
Giving the Pyro a weapon that encourages cooperation and helping teammate (the Homewrecker is situational imo, so that doesn't count).
Afterburn nerf from 6 damage per second to maybe 3.5.
Weapon that makes Pyro 1v1's actually bearable and not just who can hold down M1 the most.
Pyro boob cosmetics UwU

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom