Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hi its me :3

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

hi im fluffypuff friend of flufflepuff (BTW i asked him before i took his name no h8 pls :3) , i like to play death run and orange x3 100 crit x10 crits (i play friendly most of the time and i am friendly :3) if u want to add me as a friend it is your call add me any time u want and hopfully i will be there to accept the friend request :3 here is my profile link :3 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110232383/

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Heyho there buddy

Since ya play dr, have you heard about this one awesome and cool admin that abus- I mean uses commands in a meaningful way to increase the fun of dr server? I totally love this guy!

What is your favorite map btw? And why? I think mine is dr_undertale cause
1. The traps are challenging, but not too hard (like steamwork... god I hate/love this map)
2. It has a few (useful) secrets which is always a fun thing to find out
3. The minigames are all FUN. Not dr_r60 secret minigames fun but still pretty fun.

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Heyho there buddy

Since ya play dr, have you heard about this one awesome and cool admin that abus- I mean uses commands in a meaningful way to increase the fun of dr server? I totally love this guy!

What is your favorite map btw? And why? I think mine is dr_undertale cause
1. The traps are challenging, but not too hard (like steamwork... god I hate/love this map)
2. It has a few (useful) secrets which is always a fun thing to find out
3. The minigames are all FUN. Not dr_r60 secret minigames fun but still pretty fun.
My favorite map is undertale because it has the best music and lots of easter eggs and really good minigames my favorite minigame is mini1 with sans :3

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom