Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guess im here now.

Train Overlord

Strange
Hello everyone! My name is Train Overlord and I'm a old TF2 Player returning to the life of TF2. I been playing on your server for around 2-3 weeks now and I'm addicted to it. Great people and great staff (although I have only met one) and the player base is great. I'm a Jailbreak player so I'm often on there, despite the lack of staff I have seen the server is able to operate on its own legs with Mass freekillers being extremely rare and freekillers often admit to their sins and Suicide. I enjoy finding and using secrets on the Map so if a new map is released expect me to be hitting everything out of place to find a secret. I also made a one day Disco Cult which had a surprising amount of people in it and was fun to the point Blu had to defend Disco at the start of the rounds. I hope I can meet and continue to enjoy the server and see you there.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Oh hi
Played a bit with you, you're kewl.
Welcome to blackwonder
You're one of us now, don't you dare play on different servers ):<

^^

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Yo-ho Lad!! You might know me as Edmond Dantes on steam but i prefer you calling me Pan or Pan Pan. Enjoy your time here, mate.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom