Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Furdroid's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

User name: Furdroid

Name
Furdroid

Your Age
17 (18 in less than 2 months)

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:436254656

Your DiscordID
FurdroidSBCL#3530

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Usually(mostly) I play on Deathrun #2 (176.9.104.188:27045), occasionally jumping on other servers for fun if DR is empty.
I would like to moderate Deathrun server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because DR#2 is the main one for me and even if admins visit it, sometimes there are no admin available and that's when I could be useful in case some people think they can do whatever they want. Also, in my opinion I fit the mod role more than admin role because it is expected from admin to be available on different gamemodes, not only one. (Correct me on that if I'm wrong)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Tony the Fat Fluffy Wolf
I had a brief talk with a couple of others on discord and in-game, and I don't think that's worth including them for

When are you usually available to play?
Based on my timezone (GMT+5) Mon, Wed, Fri ~16:00-00:00 Tue, Thu ~14:00-00:00 Sat, Sun ~8:00-00:00 If I don't have plans; with occasional breaks
Highschool is going to be over soon so I'm expecting to be available more in the Summer
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules
Offensive behaviour: Warning>2hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m>Perm gag/mute
Spam/Micspam: Warning>30min>2hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m>Perm gag/mute
Different language in voice: Warning>30min>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w mute
Immature voice: Warning>30min>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w mute
Inappropriate spray/objector/avatar/nickname: If person refuses to change 1. Perm sprayban 2,3,4. 12hr ban
Hacking/cheating: Record demo, if unsure ask other staff>Perm ban
Hacks adverts: Perm gag/mute
Calling out undercover admin: 12hr>3d>1w>1m gag/mute
!calladmin abuse: 12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m ban
Exploiting: Warning>Slay>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w ban
Deathrun Rules
Ghosting: Warning>30min>2hr>6hr>12hr>1d gag/mute
Delaying: Warning>Slay/kick>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w ban
Faking freerun: Slay>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w ban
Suiciding as death: Advise to use !drtoggle>1hr>3hr>6hr>12hr>1d>3d>1w ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Last app <<This
TFstats << And this
Comparing my behaviour back then and now, I want to say that I improved my temper but I unfortunately still have some slip-offs, I know about them and I can do better.

*Added and corrected punishments for exploiting, must've forgot about it somehow; Corrected "Offensive behaviour" first punishment; Corrected "!calladmin abuse"
**Added a sidenote to "When are you available to play"

Last edited:

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Furdroid.

I like your application and it's well made, but there are things I would like to point out.
!calladmin abuse: 12hr>1d>3d>1w>1m gag/mute
In this case, you would ban the person, not gag or mute. Gag or mute does not prevent players from using commands.

I couldn't find anything worth mentioning in your discord chatlogs. I did find something in tfstats.
Looking at your previous application, I can see that your chatlogs have improved which you also mentioned yourself.

I think you would be a great assist to the deathrun server(s) but for now, I will stay Neutral and see what the other staff members have to say about you.
Good luck.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Could you list your prior forum and discord names for me? Pretty sure I knew you under a different name and want to give a fully fleshed out response.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Of course, Jim. My previous nicknames on the forums were: Lennyfaec, Android
Almost same on discord: Lenny, Connor
I've changed from Lenny around September and from Connor/Android around the beginning of April
Edit: Sorry, made a mistake, because I wrote this from phone early in the morning

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, for the reasons listed by Lala, i'm going to stay Neutral, but am considering into +support
I also searched about your SteamID, SteamID3, SteamID64 and profile link in other communities and google and found nothing in special so, you're clean.
I personally think you could do a good addition to the staff team.

Good luck on your app, i wish you the best and hope you join the team.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Thank you, Shadow Mario.
I don't really play on other communities servers anymore (visited Panda DR, Wonderland and European Studs surf before), hence why you couldn't find much, but I appreciate you taking your time to review that.

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

I understand your decision on this, Supreme. I am trying my best to keep the unnecessary salt and swearing out of chat, because it's no good for anyone

D

Deleted member 3276

Hello Furdrioid, your general punishments seem fine, as I do not know death run rules. Your chatlogs have seemed to be getting better, which is a good thing. I have no other concerns with you or your application, and with a little work, you'll be a fine Moderator. +support

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Tony the Fat Fluffy Wolf
Can confirm this.

Not a lot more to say most has already been said. Chat logs could be better, but they have improved since the last application. But besides that everything else seems to be in order.
Additionally, having more staff to help out with Deathrun is also a plus.
So I will be giving a +Support for now.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would like to Congratulate you and welcome you to the staff team. You will not be a mod for all of blackwonder's deathrun servers. Additionally, you will receive a message from me shortly with additional information, and @Benedevil should be changing your role on the forum. This will give you additional access to a mod area.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Congrats my boy, you'll do great, I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom