Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix your fu**ing lag problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Pelada

Strange
I'm playing Casual and other servers because the server lags a lot. It's just a game, but it's also frustrating getting killed because your server is horse sh**. At first, I thought it was a cfg problem, inside my files, but it isn't. It lags for a lot of people and the lags can last up to 24 seconds. Yes, counted most of them since I began to understand it wasn't my fault
Getting an RTD like Godmode and waste 6 of the 10 seconds lagging going on one direction like a mentally challenged human by the eyes of both your team mates and enemies is a really annoying experience, and getting killed often because of it (or not getting the kills you were going to get) is even more.
When I first began playing on Community Servers, I played on "MochilaBR", which is now gone because their servers were sh**. I don't want it to happen to Blackwonder, which I'm even calling Lagwonder, but can you please fuc**** remove some plug-ins so it will be fine for everyone? Is requesting a decent and stable server too much to ask?

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Never experienced any lags on blackwonder servers on my 2 non-gaming laptops, on my main computer and didn't see others complaining about this.
I suggest to buy a good PC. It may remove lags.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Haven't experienced any lags even with my terrible internet connection and me connecting to us server from outside the US, maybe the problem isn't with the server but with you

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Servers is fine in my end. Don't see the big picture or the problem. Maybe we have or not I can't say by my own.
anime-anime-gif.gif

Cobra Pelada

Strange
Never experienced any lags on blackwonder servers on my 2 non-gaming laptops, on my main computer and didn't see others complaining about this.
Oh yeah cuz a GTX 1050 TI can't handle a 2007 game

Cobra Pelada

Strange
Like, I can play GTA V, Skyrim with literally 334 mods and multiple other games just fine and the problem is still my PC, not the shitty dedication to brazilian servers, you're completely right

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
é problema da tua internet, e se isso só acontece no sv br da blw então é problema de conexão de dominio da sua internet com o servidor.

pra ter certeza manda no cmd o comando "tracert 177.54.150.115" e compara com um "tracert google.com" se tiver um aumento só no ms do ip do sv é problema da comunicação da sua internet com o servidor, pode ser resolvido com programas estilo noping, exitlag, etc.

mas a principio È PROBLEMA DA TUA NET!!!!!

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
well he is brazilian, and in brazil is not everone who have money to spend in a good pc, is very sad gamer thing here...

Mr. Cubano

Notably Dangerous
Personally, I haven't experienced yet any lagspikes on the servers that I join (BR/MIA region, usually playing with 60-90 ping), but I see lots of people complaining about high latency/frequent lagspikes. Unfortunately, it is not something that is within the reach of the Staff and they don't seem to be willing to help players facing this problem. I believe it's a problem with your internet provider or something like that, since that problem, according to you, only happens in specific Blackwonder servers. Just keep calm and look for the problem, remember that you are not the one experiencing this problem.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Even if he is or not depending where he lives, some servers just run bad with lag, the Zombie Survival US server quite oftens drops a lot in terms of consistencies with the interp and all thingimajigs, for a US server it don't run too great for US players as on many occasions, lag spikes happen throughout.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Oh yeah cuz a GTX 1050 TI can't handle a 2007 game
I have a 1060 and, before upgrading my SSD, I would sometimes get fps which was around 20 consistently. However, there does seem to be issues originating from certain servers or just some peoples connections.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Getting an RTD like Godmode and waste 6 of the 10 seconds lagging
Like, I can play GTA V, Skyrim with literally 334 mods and multiple other games just fine and the problem is still my PC, not the shitty dedication to brazilian servers, you're completely right
can't tell if by lag you are refering to FPS or your actual connection. BR servers have worse ping than american servers for me though, despite being right next to Brazil, but bene helped me look into it and it seems to be related to my ISP / Internet host and my connection to the server being rerouted around and back to brazil for no reason instead of directly reaching the servers proprerly

sunstep

Truly Feared
can't tell if by lag you are refering to FPS or your actual connection. BR servers have worse ping than american servers for me though, despite being right next to Brazil, but bene helped me look into it and it seems to be related to my ISP / Internet host and my connection to the server being rerouted around and back to brazil for no reason instead of directly reaching the servers proprerly
Rude thread, I wonder if Benedevil will even do any effort to help him out.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Not rude. Bene actually did help him. And most time server fixed it self without Bene need to do something. Just give couple days.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Not rude. Bene actually did help him. And most time server fixed it self without Bene need to do something. Just give couple days.
Calls the server "horse s**t " > Not rude. Understandable have a great day.

The issue i've mentioned falls beyond Bene's control. as i mentioned it was related to my ISP, and if anything it would then be related to the server's host and not the servers themselves.
I understand that, but the person who created the thread was blaming overuse of plugins. Which hints me that he does not know it's (possibly) out of Benedevil's control. Also If the issue was on the host's side, Benedevil could just contact them and ask them what's up, which does makes it potentially in Benedevil's control.

But good for him that the issue is solved now :D

Cobra Pelada

Strange
I have a 1060 and, before upgrading my SSD, I would sometimes get fps which was around 20 consistently. However, there does seem to be issues originating from certain servers or just some peoples connections.
I have one external HD and is has 483 GB of 931 GB empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom