Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix your fu**ing lag problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Pelada

Strange
I'm playing Casual and other servers because the server lags a lot. It's just a game, but it's also frustrating getting killed because your server is horse sh**. At first, I thought it was a cfg problem, inside my files, but it isn't. It lags for a lot of people and the lags can last up to 24 seconds. Yes, counted most of them since I began to understand it wasn't my fault
Getting an RTD like Godmode and waste 6 of the 10 seconds lagging going on one direction like a mentally challenged human by the eyes of both your team mates and enemies is a really annoying experience, and getting killed often because of it (or not getting the kills you were going to get) is even more.
When I first began playing on Community Servers, I played on "MochilaBR", which is now gone because their servers were sh**. I don't want it to happen to Blackwonder, which I'm even calling Lagwonder, but can you please fuc**** remove some plug-ins so it will be fine for everyone? Is requesting a decent and stable server too much to ask?

Cobra Pelada

Strange
Not rude. Bene actually did help him. And most time server fixed it self without Bene need to do something. Just give couple days.
Yes, saying basically "It's just your problem, buy a better PC you dirty rat" instead of trying to fix, asking for more details or even saying something like "I'm sorry, we can't fix your problem because it is beyond our reach" is the best help I could've ever hoped for. Thank you very much for opening my eyes

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This isn't really a suggestion. What I can recommend is you make a forum post with specific servers that you're experiencing problems with so we can try and get to the bottom of the problem.
Thank you for your feedback, we'll do our best to try and improve our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom