Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Fix Hale invisible problem

Melectrome

Legendary
Did you try the !fixhale command in the guide?
Also, "recently" the new saxton hale model was added, so the guide is currently slightly out of date. Just one time, try setting your download filter to "Allow all custom server files" (or type in console cl_downloadfilter all) and join a VSH server. Tell me if that works!

inj3ct0r

Unremarkable

fag

Also, "recently" the new saxton hale model was added, so the guide is currently slightly out of date. Just one time, try setting your download filter to "Allow all custom server files" (or type in console cl_downloadfilter all) and join a VSH server. Tell me if that works!
And cl_downloadfilter all doesnt works. And where should i type !fixhale ?Ty anyways for taking your time!

Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Hey there,

Can you please go to TF2 in steam libary and right click for properties;
Then go to tab local files and select "browse local files",
From there browse to [xxx]/Team Fortress 2/tf/download/materials/models/player and delete the files "easter demo", "hwm_saxton_hale" and "saxton_hale".
Also browse to [xxx]/Team Fortress 2/tf/download/models/play and delete "saxton_hale" and "saxton_hale_jungle_inferno" there.

After that just rejoin the server whilest making sure the commands Melectronome provided are active.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
This was resolved a while back. If you run in Mac or Linux you might still encounter issues

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom