Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [FF2] Boss Balancing ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Cave Johnson:
He have 4 lives, remove atleast one. Done.

Final Boss of Internet:
Make him only summon minions at life lost instead of rage + life lost. Done
Nerf his Superjump. Done

Major Crits Jr.:
Give him critrockets or make his rockets less slow Subplugin fixed, now he have crit rockets
Remove his grappling hook Instead of removing, he's now unable to hook in players

Bonk Boy:
Nerf his damage, he should do the same amount of Epic Scout (around 100 iirc) Done.

Beep Girl:
Increase her HP, atleast 30%, or give her a second life.

SCP-106:
He is just the most terrible boss i ever saw, your chances of winning with him are 15%, remove him or just adjust his walking speed or increase his HP. Boss got removed

SCP-1678-A:
Increase his minions HP and Damage.

Geisha Duo:
Remove it, one Geisha is already enough, it basically suck.

Billy the Doll:
Remove it, it's just a Ninja Spy that can double jump. Boss got removed

Blitzkrieg:
After the last update, Blitzkrieg lives have been resetted to 5, put it in 3 again. Done.
Readd the BAKA effect on him (have a small chance of dying after losing a life). Done

Epic Scout:
He can't use his abilities, this may be caused by outdated subplugin, update it. Done.

The Announcer:
For some reason she isn't reviving players on rage, outdated subplugin maybe? Fixed

Last edited:

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
Cave Johnson : agree on the lives, disagree on the dmg.

Final boss : agree on minion summons

Bloodrider has a weakness it's called medics (infinite revives)

Major crits : pretty much agree

Bonk boy : instead of nerfing his jumps (the point of scouts) making him do less dmg, (to fit more with scout) feels more in theme i would think.

Beep girl : only really a problem with less then 6 people since after that she got a lot of power with the rage and sentrys,

Scp-106 : 100% agree

Scp-1678 : not played with or against this one enough to have an opinion.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
If a bloodrider gets to target medics and the team does not help them then the bloodrider deserves the win just as a blitz that knows how to kill scouts does.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I would suggest the bloodrider's weakness not be something as easy as just landing a hit with the wrap assassin. Blitzkrieg dies almost every round I see him in because it's easy and well known.

I'm not sure what I would suggest, just have it not be so easy. Don't make it seemingly impossible, but not as much as an instant win button.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom