Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Existing LRs Suggestions

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Been playing JB recently (And i used to hate it lul) and 3 LRs (Other than the Karts one) caught my attention, VSH LR, Class Wars and Prophunt.

First of, let's talk about Prophunt.

On Prophunt, (Not sure if that's a map only thing or not, since we were playing on jb_snowday_v9 when i noticed that) we spawn in the cells, and that's just unfair as hell, we instead should spawn where the players with Freeday should, since some unhonored wardens could just NOT open the cells and then open it when he's closer to kill everyone.
Sometimes a player will spawn as an ERROR.

//Sincerely, i would suggest that the player could change what prop he can be by pressing Reload button.

On Class Wars, we have the classic unbalancing issues, like the Karts LR, a unfair amount of players in BLU team compared to RED.
Also, a quick note, but why do when you choose "Class Wars" on the LR list, it replies that you choose "Class Warfare" instead of "Class Wars"? I mean, that's just visual but still.

//Just fixing the balance would already be cool.

On VSH LR, we have a lot of inconsistencies compared to the VSH on our servers.
- Dead Ringer's damage nullifier is greatly higher (probably -90% damage instead of the -75% from normal VSH servers, making hale only deal 21dmg per hit, VERY broken.)
- Scouts can't do Double Jump
- Demos can't do shield charges
- Spy's syringe gun secondary weapon (I have nothing against this one, just mentioning)
- Medics can't choose other mediguns (i know all mediguns on VSH are literally just reskins, but still), instead you will always spawn with a Kritzkrieg
- When hale does a super jump, all players can hear it, like if the sound came from them, it's quite annoying.
- Maybe disabling Bhop while on VSH LR? I've seen quite a few hales bhopping in the speed of light thanks to the super jump.

//Trying to make it atleast a bit more consistent to normal VSH would be good enough.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Been playing JB recently (And i used to hate it lul) and 3 LRs (Other than the Karts one) caught my attention, VSH LR, Class Wars and Prophunt.

First of, let's talk about Prophunt.

On Prophunt, (Not sure if that's a map only thing or not, since we were playing on jb_snowday_v9 when i noticed that) we spawn in the cells, and that's just unfair as hell, we instead should spawn where the players with Freeday should, since some unhonored wardens could just NOT open the cells and then open it when he's closer to kill everyone.
Sometimes a player will spawn as an ERROR.

//Sincerely, i would suggest that the player could change what prop he can be by pressing Reload button.

On Class Wars, we have the classic unbalancing issues, like the Karts LR, a unfair amount of players in BLU team compared to RED.
Also, a quick note, but why do when you choose "Class Wars" on the LR list, it replies that you choose "Class Warfare" instead of "Class Wars"? I mean, that's just visual but still.

//Just fixing the balance would already be cool.

On VSH LR, we have a lot of inconsistencies compared to the VSH on our servers.
- Dead Ringer's damage nullifier is greatly higher (probably -90% damage instead of the -75% from normal VSH servers, making hale only deal 21dmg per hit, VERY broken.)
- Scouts can't do Double Jump
- Demos can't do shield charges
- Spy's syringe gun secondary weapon (I have nothing against this one, just mentioning)
- Medics can't choose other mediguns (i know all mediguns on VSH are literally just reskins, but still), instead you will always spawn with a Kritzkrieg
- When hale does a super jump, all players can hear it, like if the sound came from them, it's quite annoying.
- Maybe disabling Bhop while on VSH LR? I've seen quite a few hales bhopping in the speed of light thanks to the super jump.

//Trying to make it atleast a bit more consistent to normal VSH would be good enough.

• Prop hunt has a plugin that auto-opens the doors whenever the round starts. However some maps have cells that cannot be automatically opened, which is why this is happening. IMO while both game breaking and annoying, it prob won't get fixed considering the sheer number of maps with this problem.
  • Type !propreroll to change props before the round starts, fine as is.
  • Class wars: unlike in SWA, Blus get crits, which makes up for the numbers disadvantage and makes it entertaining for both sides as they each try to outplay each others advantage. Also fine.
  • VSH: Spys problem isnt the DR, its the L'etranger with 200 reserve ammo that can crossmap. Tone this back, DR spam becomes much easier to deal with.
  • Scout double jump is disabled to prevent cheating in minigames, which is fine, since this lets them bhop without accidentally killing your momentum with a 2nd Jump.
  • Made a thread for this one, would like to see it changed.
  • Ties into the L'etranger issue. Get rid of this and give the pistols a humane amount of ammo.
  • Oh no, heaven forbid youre stuck with the medigun skin that has a self-heal taunt.
  • While not as big an issue for VSH LR, that line plays to give Reds a heads up that theyre about to be goomba stomped. A silent super jump would be busted beyond belief for normal VSH, bad idea here as well because it tells the Reds the boss is trying to build bhop momentum.
  • I personally wish bhop would crawl in a hole and die, but thats just my opinion, and an unpopular one at that. Objectively its balanced, since anyone can take advantage of it, so its not a huge issue.

Should be everything.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I learned that the sniper cannot Bushwacka jump in the VSH LR which kills the class for me and other players who like to play as the class in regular VSH, it needs to be added along with the demo shield charge so it opens more classes to be effective in this mode not just the Engineer and Spy. As for Scout in this LR you can double jump with the Atomizer held out and since its the blue moon version of the weapon it no longer does self damage so its a good option for people who like to play as this class.

Another thing I have noticed is the health display system in the VSH LR is broken because using the command !halehp sometimes having an insane amount of cooldown time that exceeds the round length in most scenarios and the previosly known health of the hale is never accurate.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I wouldnt mind being able to Bushwacka jump normally, but comboing it with bhop would let snipers super jump around the map, which would get very out of hand very quickly. You dont want superior mobility on a class that can disrupt all aerial momentum with an uncharged bodyshot :/

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think we covered class wars.
For the rest I don't know what else applies anymore.
If there are any points missing, feel free to open a new thread

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom