Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ever been banned from Blackwonder servers? (temporarily?) (permanently?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike8687

So today I decided to join a Blackwonder server [Blackwonder LA | Hightower x10 |, specifically], and I went to try out a couple of rcon commands to see if they worked.

What a stupid idea.

I repeatedly typed in a bunch of rcon stuff and then I got a message saying "Added to banned list".

69497938.jpg

So I texted my friends and I started thinking "Welp, no more storebot." That's when I rejoined the server and found out that the ban lasted only a couple of seconds.

Anyway, have you ever been banned from a black wonder server?

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I have been banned, by my self :cool: oooooooooooooooo (true story)

"STORY TIME!!!
Funny story, i have been playing in a community saxton hale server 4~5 years ago i believe. (Blackout servers)
at the time i was a kid and i guess i was a squeaker? idk... i don't think so to be honest.

The thing is, i have been playing there for few weeks, and then i got banned "Permanently"
Without any fricken warnings :D Talk about harsh!
i wasn't even breaking the rules in anyway, and i never did.
i think the main reason was my mic was shit, but no one ever said anything about it.
not the players, not the admins... not a single warning, and that was the end for me in the blackout community.

i never thought of coming back there again since their punishments are harsh and unfair. (like mentioned)

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I have been banned, by my self :cool: oooooooooooooooo (true story)

"STORY TIME!!!
Funny story, i have been playing in a community saxton hale server 4~5 years ago i believe. (Blackout servers)
at the time i was a kid and i guess i was a squeaker? idk... i don't think so to be honest.

The thing is, i have been playing there for few weeks, and then i got banned "Permanently"
Without any fricken warnings :D Talk about harsh!
i wasn't even breaking the rules in anyway, and i never did.
i think the main reason was my mic was shit, but no one ever said anything about it.
not the players, not the admins... not a single warning, and that was the end for me in the blackout community.

i never thought of coming back there again since their punishments are harsh and unfair. (like mentioned)

I also had a very bad experience at that poohole named Blackout, i got permanently banned for killing an admin while he was dueling another player, i killed him once and the other player won the duel, the admin started insulting me on the chat and suddenly i was permanently banned. I never went to the forums to appeal the ban. Why would i waste my precious time dealing with clumsy admins?
That's what i thought, and never came back.

I think that was the only time i got banned in 8 years

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I also had a very bad experience at that poohole named Blackout, i got permanently banned for killing an admin while he was dueling another player, i killed him once and the other player won the duel, the admin started insulting me on the chat and suddenly i was permanently banned. I never went to the forums to appeal the ban. Why would i waste my precious time dealing with clumsy admins?
That's what i thought, and never came back.

I think that was the only time i got banned in 8 years
wow. i'm glad i'm not the only one who had a shit experience like that XD.
at least now i really know i shouldn't be sad or mad about the ban i got.

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Never got banned from Blackwonder.

But one time me and DocThor (Blueprint admin) banned 9 people in a row accidentally in Deathrun

Spartan

Train

Zucca

I got banned once after dominating the owner of a trading server.
(after he got dominated i also told him what a train was, obviously, just in case he didn't know :train::cart::cart:).

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Never got banned from Blackwonder.

But one time me and DocThor (Blueprint admin) banned 9 people in a row accidentally in Deathrun

Sounds like you frama and Doc... sounds like you indeed.
Oh yea, haven't been banned once... I think.
Might have been banned for 0.0000000001 seconds by frama due to my TEAR-able puns. I defiantly deserved it, my puns are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom