What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dr. Limestein's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Limestein

Uranium

User name: Dr. Limestein

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? ► BlackWonder UK | Highertower | x100 Weapo...

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:439496789

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (ST) | Weapon: tf_weapon_minigun

Why should we revoke your punishment?
To be honest, I never cheat at all in games and never will, I have an account with some kind of pricey stuff, if I did cheat I would lose all the expensive items in my inventory

So what happened? I was on a 100x server on highertower, I was on a rampage with the cheap Huo-long, Gloves of running, and Dalakohs bar combo, after I reached over 500 points dominating 7 people with the huo-longs fire damage bonus.
I was on a roll, running over the place burning players to death with the huo long.
After that, I get slapped with a cold permanent ban on my face by the console, it mistaken me for aimbotting.
I don't have video unfortunately but I do have screenshots, I never record things as I'm not a fan of recording things but you know what huo long heavies do on 100x
if you can give me a response, that'd be nice.

Last edited:

Dr. Limestein

Uranium

Is the console that bugged or something? I mean, I'm kinda confused about getting banned for using a cheap loadout on a 100x server

And yes, I was banned on► BlackWonder UK | Highertower | x100 Weapo... sorry I forgot that.
I forget easiliy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)