Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished Donator Perks Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hello Blackwonder Community,

As a measure of my continuous gratitude and appreciation, I am hosting a donator perks giveaway. Seeing how successful the first raffle was, I wanted to continue in that same vain. I will be giving away 5x donator perks, as well as Benedevil has generously agreed to double the initial offer, for a total of 10 donator perks.

The requirements to enter are as follows:
  • Reply to this thread with your absolute favourite childhood game
  • Be a registered member on the forums
  • Be willing to protect me from the wrath of Harold Post an image cover of said game under your reply
The giveaway will start immediately following this post and will run until February 18, 2020. Deadline is 6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time)
After the deadline I will select 10 individuals from some sort of randomizer. Good Luck!

This raffle is open to all members of the community.

Last edited:

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Favorite childhood game:
Little Big Planet

Cover:
1581818201012.png

Corrin hopes Corrin wins :3

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Also corn fast, corrin posted 15 minutes after this was posted, good luck to the other participants!

Zanefox

Notably Dangerous

Zanefox

Honestly picking a favorite childhood game was a tough one for me, from the countless hours I've spent on the PSP playing GTA Vice City and Liberty Stories, to trying to be somewhat decent at Alisa at Tekken 6 or from collecting Wyvern eggs at Snowy Mountain in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. Man the nostalgia gives me the feels. But, the criteria I've chosen for my favorite childhood game would be my fondest memories of that game and to be honest, no other game has topped Pokemon Emerald.

emerald.jpg

From being clueless while picking the first three starters, Torchic, Treecko or Mudkip (I chose Mudkip as my starter). To getting your 2nd pokemon to be added your team and then to getting your first badge in Rustboro by beating Roxanne. I'll always cherish and hold Rustboro and Route 116 deep within my heart as there I caught my most favorite Gen 3 Pokemon, Taillow. To completing your journey and beating the Elite 4 and finally the Champion Wallace, and once you beat him you get into the Hall Of Fame and credits. Honestly, this game was a blast when I was a kid. I mean it still is due to its replay value, however as you replay games from your childhood, games like these lose their charm and I wish I could get back that feeling. But we move on to other things. Be it great or bad. However, the only reget I did have from this game was fainting a shiny Poochyena... I know I was stupid and naive.

Zanefox

Notably Dangerous

Zanefox

@Zanefox Treecko was always my selection as a kid. Not to mention, the music in those 3 games was superb. I listen to them as a playlist.

Ahh, the more cool looking of the grass starters, not a bad choice if I say so myself and omg yes! The soundtrack for Emerald was amazing and still holds up today. As I am writing this, I'm currently listening to the OST of Emerald just to get that nostalgic feeling, and I must say I'm in temporary bliss. So @CashPrizes, I'm gonna leave you with a question. Which generation did you start in and the version, and not to leave the best part, who was your starter?

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
The first game I picked up was Sapphire. I punished it with around 250 hours of gameplay. Treecko has always been my fav grass starter.

Good luck with the giveaway.

OfficialJimRM

Positively Inhumane
Dota 2 (Defense of the Ancient 2)

Attachments

• 00XEmE7YBg1AOLEzZFQxhJV-4.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v_1569475078.jpg
    00XEmE7YBg1AOLEzZFQxhJV-4.fit_scale.size_2698x1517.v_1569475078.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 309

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Apologies everyone for the late response. This concludes the giveaway for the donator perks. I appreciate everyone participating. The following list of names have won:
  • Corrin
  • Philip
  • Cyveray
  • Zanefox
  • Veretika
  • OfficialJimRM
6 unique users have entered, leaving 4 unused donor slots at the moment. I will compile these names with the appropriate SteamIDs attached, and send it to @Benedevil. A staff member may now officially close this raffle.

Last edited:

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Good job to everyone that entered, have fun with your donor while mine is still active for like about half a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom