Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Deathrun idea - RPS - Controlling other players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So basically, you have the RPS taunt, you use it... AND YOU WON!!!
TIME TO MAKE THE LOSER SUFFER!!!
-----
IF you win against someone in an RPS taunt, you can control him!
meanwhile your character will be frozen for 11 seconds.
You have around 10 seconds of control time, once time's up, you will return to your actual body.

This is used to make whoever you are controlling act as a bait, so that you can progress to the next trap! to the next area, and so on....
you don't always have to make him die, you can use him to ""TRY"" and juke a trap ;D

if you lose the rps....
well......
b7f3233f62.gif

--------------------
What do you think :D?

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
It'd be funny to win rps and push my own body into a trap

hahaha

yeah

You can't push your ""OWN"" body since you will be frozen.
LOOK YOU CONTROL THE LOSER'S BODY FOR 10 SECONDS OKAY!? GOOD!

k gotta sleep byeeeeeee :3

( Yes i know i edited this comment like 69 times, im tired and i misread your comment as well... sorry :b )

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Is that even possible to do? I mean, this idea is a good idea, since you are now "forced" to go to the trap. Before it was just an "honor" thing you had to do. It might encourage more people to do it. Especially when the "chat rps" is added.

On the other hand, if someone refuses to rps, then there is nothing we can do.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

There already is an plugin wich lets you control others, sadly it doesnt work very well and you often slide/move even tought you don't hold the button anymore...

The other idea would be to make the loser be frozen instead and if you die in the next 10 or so seconds he dies and you respawn on his place... altought I do not know how this would work on the last 2 players (as you may trigger round end) and if it could not get abuse by getting in "strange" spots..

Ben.

Unremarkable
I think this addition would be neat to see added. Death Run is a really neat game mode and i don't think it would hurt to "Spice things up a bit" If you will...But like Jiggly noted it could trigger a round end so, im not sure how we could make that work haha, Cool thought though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom