Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deathrun Easter Eggs & Secrets

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Saw the post about Jailbreak Secrets, thought to add one for Deathrun as well.

Any secrets here are for their respected maps, in the version listed. If a map gets swapped out for an updated version, chances are the secrets may no longer work, have been moved, or deleted in the new version.

I don't plan to add all of these in one go, so it may only have 2-3 at the beginning, butt that doesn't mean I'm finished :p
I can't possibly know all of the secrets, so if you know of any that I don't post, feel free to add them.

Pictures will be added when I have them :3
------
In no particular order...

dr_wintervalley_final [3 Known Secrets]
• Player Enlarging Once the second trap has been activated (The bomb flying through the house window), enter the house. Smack the bookshelf in the lower left corner. Once you hear the voice line continue to the back of the house on the balcony. Crouch Jump into the back of the fireplace into a hidden square, you will then reappear outside the front of the house about 3 times the size.
• Skicar Tell Once at the Skicar choice trap face the first metal support holding up the cars. Crouch and walk towards the base of it. Looking up you will see a small black line on one side of the tree. The side of the tree it appears on, indicates the car that will blow up.
• Intercom Music Once at the Skeleton House trap, enter inside and face the boxes at the rear of the trap. You will see an intercom on the wall, smack it. A nice little tune will play :3

dr_undertale_finished [2 types of Secrets: 2 Trails, Unlockable Minigame]
• Trails Trail 1 is next to the raising spikes platform. Jump to the side into an invisible square.
Trail 2 is in the outside stage after the raising blue arrow trap. Turn left into the tunnel/cave, crouch walk through the hole on the left wall, into the secret room.
• 3 Buttons to Unlock Minigame Button 1 is right as you come into the outside stage, above the pink/purple lamp.
Button 2 is after the raising blue arrow trap. Turn left into the tunnel/cave, on the right wall.
Button 3 is after the spinning platform trap. Walk up the first hill and its right in front of you on the wall.

------
These are all I'm gunna do for now. I will add more later today, or tomorrow. I will continue to add more though :3

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
Going to have to do this in separate posts, it wont let me add more than 5 pictures >3<
------
dr_psykopat_fix [2 Known Secrets] - Sorry About the HammerEditor Images, I can't load psykopat without my tf2 crashing >.<
• Player Minify Right after you spawn and the round begins, walk into BMO stood in the corner to become tiny :3
• Credits Room Once trap 3 (Floor Destruction) has been activated. You must be past it. Jump back into the hole into a hole in the wall near the bottom. You will be teleported back out, with a speedboost, use this to hop over the invisible wall to the left of the mouth leading to trap 5 (Catbug Explosion). Enter the door on the other side.

dr_psykopat2_v2 [1 Known Secret]
• Credits Room Entering the Credits Room requires a couple of steps. Once Trap 5 (The Exploding Raised Platform) has been activated, crouch jump from the boxes to the side, onto the now broken column and up onto the unbroken platform with the tv. Now give the tv a smack and quickly run back 2 traps to the door on the wall. After a couple of seconds of hugging the door you will be teleported to a pentagram with Bill Cipher above the exit door. Give Bill a smack first, other wise the door won't teleport you.

Last edited:

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
dr_bank_v8a [3 types of Secrets: 2 Trails, 1 Tell, 1 Secret Room]
• Trails Trail 1 is acquired by walking near the wall by booth 1.
Trail 2 is acquired by walking into the Blue Dog Soda machine
• Door Tell When at the choice doors, look towards the dove behind the doors sat on the rack. Which side of the missing rack slot it is sat on, is the door that kills.
• Secret Gaben Room Wait for someone who hasn't read this thread, to walk into the choice doors, getting it wrong. An invisible wall will disappear allowing you to walk into this hidden section at the bottom of the stairs.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom