Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved daddy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i will be uploading a handcam session of my gameplay so you can judge.
handcam does not prove you were not hacking at all, infact it barely proves you're playing whatever footage you attach to the handcam.

will5023

handcam that you're providing us proves nothing at all, as you can just turn off your hacks or whatever, and the fact you can just find any random piece of footage of legit good sniping on youtube and use that as the footage also.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

handcam that you're providing us proves nothing at all, as you can just turn off your hacks or whatever, and the fact you can just find any random piece of footage of legit good sniping on youtube and use that as the footage also.

Find some random video on youtube and completely sync my hand/wrist movements to it?
Is this what you're insinuating?

will5023

Find some random video on youtube and completely sync my hand/wrist movements to it?
Is this what you're insinuating?
either take legit handcam with legit footage and do it that way or record footage without hacks on, point is without being there every time you ever play handcam will not prove anything. i've seen the demo and it's almost 99% you're snapping to people

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

either take legit handcam with legit footage and do it that way or record footage without hacks on, point is without being there every time you ever play handcam will not prove anything. i've seen the demo and it's almost 99% you're snapping to people

So, you're expecting me to take a video from youtube, however long it might be and completely edit out every killcam/kill icon and every mention of the supposed person behind the video and replace it with my own?
I don't think a chance at being unbanned is worth that much work, friend.

I'll just stick with a regular ol' handcam session on a cp_orange map.

will5023

So, you're expecting me to take a video from youtube, however long it might be and completely edit out every killcam/kill icon and every mention of the supposed person behind the video and replace it with my own?
I don't think a chance at being unbanned is worth that much work, friend.

I'll just stick with a regular ol' handcam session on a cp_orange map.
that's not what i'm saying, there's just no way of confirming that you're legit via handcam as you can simply just turn hacks off

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
This person shouldn't have to proof anything IMO. You guys should just conclude from the evidence if he is hacking or not. The fact that he was on an alt or the fact that he doesn't have a lot of hours in TF2 shouldn't matter at all since it's allowed to have an alt and to have little hours in TF2. Sure it's suspicious, but it's no evidence. Maybe he just has decent aim. I personally can't see the demo because it crashes after ~1 minute. But in that one minute i saw no sign of hacks.
Nearing the end, there were what I see as either ""incredibly accurate flickshots"" or an aimlock.
So you're not even 100% sure that he's hacking.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

So you're not even 100% sure that he's hacking.
Calling them "incredibly good flickshots" was sarcasm. I was making fun of the excuses I expected to come up. Should've been obvious from the quotation marks.
By the way, the demo appears to work fine for @will5023 , @Buster and so on, so it's probably a problem you have with TF2. I'd say reinstalling it would work but I'd wager that you wouldn't feel it's necessary for just a mere demo file.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Didn't know that we could post here but alright here are some things
• Player has 0.2 hours on TF2 and says he has gotten all the "skills" from CSGO AWP, while TF2 has different weapon mechanics than CSGO which makes this a bit fishy.
• No demonstration providing evidence yet
• Profile isn't set up so that makes it extra fishy because most hackers have profiles that are NOT set up.
I am against this appeal.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

Didn't know that we could post here but alright here are some things
• Player has 0.2 hours on TF2 and says he has gotten all the "skills" from CSGO AWP, while TF2 has different weapon mechanics than CSGO which makes this a bit fishy.
• No demonstration providing evidence yet
• Profile isn't set up so that makes it extra fishy because most hackers have profiles that are NOT set up.
I am against this appeal.

Can random players vote on ban appeals now?

Anyway

1. Same aiming mechanics, different gameplay.
2. Provided handcam gameplay footage to Wanka.
3. Irrelevant.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Should've posted the demo here or you could have gotten tons of flaming.
Are you able to post the demo here?
Also I disagree with 1 and 3.
Good day.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

Should've posted the demo here or you could have gotten tons of flaming.
Are you able to post the demo here?
Also I disagree with 1 and 3.
Good day.

Any reason as to why I should upload the footage here?
I don't see what purpose it would fit as it has been provided to the admins already and you are not an admin.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's been decided that you'll be unbanned from the servers, however you will have an eye kept on you as the flicks in the demo vs the flicks in the video seem way too accurate in the former.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom