Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved daddy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:210457027

Who has banned you?
Wanka

Why were you banned?
Aimlocking

Why should we unban you?
I'm not hacking.

This is a smurf account I use whenever I don't feel like being focused by half the server.

If the admin who banned me could post the .dem file, I'll gladly defend my gameplay.

Thank you.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
1. I'd suggest setting up your steam Profile.
2. We will send Wanka here as fast as we can :p

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

I don't see how not setting up a Steam Profile is an indication of hacks but then again, I'm not an admin.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I don't see how not setting up a Steam Profile is an indication of hacks but then again, I'm not an admin.
99% of the time the hackers we ban haven't set their profile up and it's been created very recently, but i'll wait till i see a demo before outright saying you are

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. How in gods name do you smurf on a game without rank what
2. Your account being completely private raises a few eyebrows.
3. Attached to your ban is now a demo I recorded. Nearing the end, there were what I see as either ""incredibly accurate flickshots"" or an aimlock.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

2 appeals hmm, before Wanka arrives, could you link your main account preferably could you say there somewhere that "daddy is my alt" for example in your profile description.

In case you weren't hacking, sorry for the Inconvenience.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

People actually use smurf accounts on a game which isn't affected by levels etc? Why not just remove your cosmetics and weapons on your other account, change your name, and show offline?

will5023

having watched the demo, i agree with wankas initial judgement and that you're a dirty hacker, toxic day snaps are quite telling

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

1. How in gods name do you smurf on a game without rank what
2. Your account being completely private raises a few eyebrows.
3. Attached to your ban is now a demo I recorded. Nearing the end, there were what I see as either ""incredibly accurate flickshots"" or an aimlock.

1. I just re-used the term someone had used when I was playing. I just call it an alternate account, to be honest.
2. /shrug
3. Will check it in a minute or two.

2 appeals hmm, before Wanka arrives, could you link your main account preferably could you say there somewhere that "daddy is my alt" for example in your profile description.

In case you weren't hacking, sorry for the Inconvenience.

STEAM_0:1:109152124

People actually use smurf accounts on a game which isn't affected by levels etc? Why not just remove your cosmetics and weapons on your other account, change your name, and show offline?

/shrug. Because I can make a new account, mostly.

having watched the demo, i agree with wankas initial judgement and that you're a dirty hacker, toxic day snaps are quite telling

I believe everything in the .dem file can be explained and that you have no need to insult me like that, thanks.

will5023

you've played 0.2 hours of tf2 on your "main account" and you say you're smurfing... forgive me if i laugh a while

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

you've played 0.2 hours of tf2 on your "main account" and you say you're smurfing... forgive me if i laugh a while

I mostly play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and that's where I've learned how to play Sniper (AWP).

I know you're an admin, but being condescending won't get you anywhere in life, friend.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

perhaps not but your friend didnt take the punishment quite as well as you did

And who might this friend be? I don't have anyone added on this account.

Also, I fail to see how that might be relevant as this ban appeal is for my ban, not someone else's.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

As Will said, I fail to believe you smurf on TF2 if combined you have less than 2 days on the game (estimated. Can't see shit through that gorgeous thing you call a private profile). Now you could make the excuse that you AWP in CS:GO and that makes you good at being a sniper, but here's the thing:
AWP's are primarily one-shot bodyshots in CS:GO. Team Fortress 2 bodyshots are about as useful as tickling the enemy with a feather. I personally find it hard to believe that you have practically perfect AWP accuracy that transferred over to an entirely different game.

will5023

And who might this friend be? I don't have anyone added on this account.

Also, I fail to see how that might be relevant as this ban appeal is for my ban, not someone else's.
i mean the fact you and not real were in the same server and were both aimlocking kinda gave you away a bit

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

As Will said, I fail to believe you smurf on TF2 if combined you have less than 2 days on the game (estimated. Can't see shit through that gorgeous thing you call a private profile). Now you could make the excuse that you AWP in CS:GO and that makes you good at being a sniper, but here's the thing:
AWP's are primarily one-shot bodyshots in CS:GO. Team Fortress 2 bodyshots are about as useful as tickling the enemy with a feather. I personally find it hard to believe that you have practically perfect AWP accuracy that transferred over to an entirely different game.

AWP'ing in CS:GO is the same as playing Sniper in TF2, with a minor differences;

1. Change the region of the body you aim for.
2. A lot more movement involved in TF2 in comparison to CS:GO where most of the time, you just hold an angle or a corner or a bombsite.

i mean the fact you and not real were in the same server and were both aimlocking kinda gave you away a bit

Ah, yes, that "not real" fellow. Yes, I've checked his ban appeal and, supposedly, we're banned for the same reason although I still fail to see how that matters to my ban appeal.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

I'll gladly provide evidence that I'm not hacking, however that might be.
Just ask.

Thank you.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
AWP'ing in CS:GO is the same as playing Sniper in TF2, with a minor differences;

1. Change the region of the body you aim for.
2. A lot more movement involved in TF2 in comparison to CS:GO where most of the time, you just hold an angle or a corner or a bombsite.
Ok, slow down here. I play CSGO on the daily and I can tell you this, sniping in both games are no where near similar. TF2 you're looking for headshots only whilst running half the time, whereas CSGO you sit your fat ass down on a pile of hay and wait a century and a half while aiming for the torso. CSGO awping is the easiest shit in the world, so easy in fact, my 10 year old cousin can land better shots than most GNs. And if you think that's not enough, One does not simply aim for a different region of the body for a new game without some kind of "assistance." BTW The demo of you is a dead giveaway... Rawr XD

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

Ok, slow down here. I play CSGO on the daily and I can tell you this, sniping in both games are no where near similar. TF2 you're looking for headshots only whilst running half the time, whereas CSGO you sit your fat ass down on a pile of hay and wait a century and a half while aiming for the torso. CSGO awping is the easiest shit in the world, so easy in fact, my 10 year old cousin can land better shots than most GNs. And if you think that's not enough, One does not simply aim for a different region of the body for a new game without some kind of "assistance." BTW The demo of you is a dead giveaway... Rawr XD

You just quoted me and described the exact same differences that I pointed out.

I haven't watched the demo and I don't think I will because I know I don't hack in this game but as GRXD has suggested, I will be uploading a handcam session of my gameplay so you can judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom