Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Crits on Jailbreak. (Yup, THAT topic again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
The power balance should be in favour of BLUs to begin with LOL
They already are lmao. Blues not only have guns but also have control over where reds will go and can plan for it. Also 1.5 damage helps loads too.
Tax said he spent 2-3 hours. That's what? 3 maps? There's a lot of chances for the outcome to be reliant on crits in that time. The fact he said that approx 4 out of 30 rounds were successful rounds would indicate a clear power balance issue in favour of REDs, where BLUs are meant to always be in control in an ideal situation.
Anecdotes from one person from one session doesn’t mean anything at all, even with crits if no one wants to go blue you can’t change the outcome. This situation he was in doesn’t argue for crits.

??? What the fuck does this mean
Your situation was where no one wanted to go blue, not a we need crits situation. Crits never would have changed that situation.

No one said changing crits would save the server since it is a bigger issue but that doesn’t necessarily mean we can’t improve it. The servers are benefiting from it and with time people will get used to it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
-In reply to yellow-

The power balance should be in favour of BLUs to begin with LOL

You're a prisoner. Rebelling isn't meant to be easy. What Tax Fraud observed will become more and more common as BLUs lose the will to put up with being rushed over and over and over.

The skill level of BLUs on Blackwonder JB (All of them) is not high enough to allow no-crits in 90% of situations. Add Bhop to that and, well, rebelling is doable by even zero-hour players.

Rebelling is a learned skill. It should be hard to rebel. Bhopping makes it too easy to rebel already, even if BLUs also have access to it. There are restrictions that prevent BLUs from immediately chasing you down.

-"Playing ONE match with ONE specific scenario where the outcome ISNT changed by crits and using it as an argument is just wrong."
Tax said he spent 2-3 hours. That's what? 3 maps? There's a lot of chances for the outcome to be reliant on crits in that time. The fact he said that approx 4 out of 30 rounds were successful rounds would indicate a clear power balance issue in favour of REDs, where BLUs are meant to always be in control in an ideal situation.

That means crits are basically required for the gamemode to function as it should within this community, no? People are too low skill to work without crits, and those that can are overrun because noone else wants to play BLU due to the lack of power.

You are a victim of this yourself based on the clip from the other night, even if it's a heavily RED-sided (and absolutely garbage) map.

Summary:

@Hyped mad cuz bad

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

-For yellow again.
"There were about 4 out of 30 rounds where blues successfully gave out an LR. A large majority of the time, reds either just walked up to the blues and killed them, or ran away and used their damage as speed boosts for bunny hops. It’s simple. People don’t want to play blue if they’re just going to get run down all game..."

Tax literally spelled out exactly what the problem was and why people didn't want to play BLU.

Your response: "Your situation was where no one wanted to go blue, not a we need crits situation. Crits never would have changed that situation."
Nobody wanted to go BLU because they were, as Tax says in the quote above, being run down, or being unable to stop people from running away.

Remember: Guards are not allowed to chase without Warden's permission. REDs only advantages are meant to be the element of surprise, and capitalising on the mistakes of the BLUs.

You're telling me that the BLUs are making the same mistake 26 out of 30 rounds? Yes, opening the cell doors is the biggest mistake they could ever make.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Bro you’re exactly right
Those who need crits, need to just get good?.
Problem is you're bad and advocating nocrits when you desperately need them
Capture.PNG

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

You're not smart. I'm not smart either. You're the guy in the background though. I'm not in that image as I was smart enough to avoid the video camera.

So you're suggesting that for 30 rounds/3 hours, little to no players wanted to be BLU because of the lack of BLUs.
Meanwhile those that were attempting to play as BLU were getting, again, run down instantly and repeatedly

That would show people who regularly play both sides that RED is much more powerful and deletes BLUs easily with little resistance. I would avoid BLU team too in that situation.

If the Warden can't even get through first orders and cell doors opening without being rushed and killed, there's a definite issue.
Since this wasn't a major issue before the changes, the crits change has become the issue with BLU-sided interest.

Think about why people aren't going BLU right now. They are one of the following: 1) Teambanned, 2) New, 3) Prefer RED team, 4) Observing BLUs getting rinsed every round and avoiding the same fate, 5) Dont know how to change team (dumb).

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
So i feel like this entire conversation really isn't going anywhere atm but i'm glad earlier points regarding jailbreak's health was established, it brings me great hope for the future of BLW JB.

Now stop fighting and kiss and make up.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

The reason why people dont wanna go on blue was because of the massive disparity in team sizes, they would have been mowed down regardless even if they had crits.
They wouldn’t have been mowed down if they had crits because by dealing more damage they could’ve controlled them in the first place and kill any rebellers easier. The removal of crits is a stupid idea as it makes the game unbalanced in favour of the reds as without crits, rebelling is made incredibly easier, and crowd control is essentially out of the question as people won’t die when they storm the blues

Hyped

Rage Inducing
BLU because of the lack of BLUs.
It’s a downward spiral with the core being that it’s not really having to do with crits.
run down instantly and repeatedly
Crits wouldn’t have changed that

If the Warden can't even get through first orders and cell doors opening without being rushed and killed, there's a definite issue.
That’s the warden being a complete idiot because it is quite literally impossible for that to happen unless the warden is incredibly incompetent.

Observing BLUs getting rinsed every round and avoiding the same fate,
That’s not a crit issue you have to stop thinking it is.

because by dealing more damage they could’ve controlled them in the first place and kill any rebellers easier.
lol not with the massive difference in player count

Now stop fighting and kiss and make up.
I don’t wanna be Cammys first kiss :)

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

It’s a downward spiral with the core being that it’s not really having to do with crits.
Crits does have something to do with it. It’s only going to make it worse as people won’t want to play as blue if they just get constantly mowed down by reds
Crits wouldn’t have changed that
Crits would’ve changed that as the people running them down constantly would be dead if blues had crits.
That’s the warden being a complete idiot because it is quite literally impossible for that to happen unless the warden is incredibly incompetent.
It is quite possible for that to happen. Let me let you in on a little secret, make sure to not tell anyone. It is.... the reds outnumber the blues, and more often than not, by a big margin. Without crits they can easily be swarmed and killed at the start of the round.
That’s not a crit issue you have to stop thinking it is.
That IS a crit issue as if people are watching blues getting rinsed and not being able to kill them due to lack of crits, people will be discouraged from playing blue.
lol not with the massive difference in player count
Wrong. Even with a massive difference in player count, if the blues had crits they can crowd control. However without crits it is hard to do so in any circumstance.
I don’t wanna be Cammys first kiss :)
Then what was Cammy doing in your Mum’s bedroom last night?

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Crits would’ve changed that as the people running them down constantly would be dead if blues had crits.
I played jb for a couple hours today and we still got rammed even with crits, so thats dumb

due to lack of crits, people will be discouraged from playing blue.
Its not because no crits.

Without crits they can easily be swarmed and killed at the start of the round.
depending on the class they play and skill level, no.
Then what was Cammy doing in your Mum’s bedroom last night?
Being a good dog woof woof woof

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I played jb for a couple hours today and we still got rammed even with crits, so thats dumb
How did you manage to contradict yourself in the same post LMFAO. You just admitted that you’re dogwater even with crits. But then you say that without crits, they would be able to manage.
DDA365FB-D477-4449-99B3-2B9CBA714AFF.png

which one is it

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I played jb for a couple hours today and we still got rammed even with crits, so that’s dumb
That’s just because you suck at jb even with crits.
Its not because no crits.
It is because of crits. Because if you actually read what I wrote, people will be discouraged from playing blue if they constantly get raped the large majority of rounds due to not having crits
Not really, without crits reds can swarm and kill multiple blues before they are killed, which is failed crowd control. Basically saying that crits are needed or reds just simply swarming blues can’t be controlled due to it being essentially impossible to crowd control without losing some blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom