Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Granted but then you blow up as soon as you receive that ability due not being able to handle all their thoughts
I wish my school didn't have stupid people in it.
Granted but they are cringy

I wish I have super speed

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Granted but then you blow up as soon as you receive that ability due not being able to handle all their thoughts
I wish my school didn't have stupid people in it.

Granted, everybody in your school is smart except you, who are the last stupid guy.

I wish my school didn’t ban vapes (e-cigarettes)

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Granted but your school turns into a gas chamber 10 days after vapes aren't banned anymore
I wish the shitposts would end
Granted but now everyone is supermundane and boring.

I wish I had the power to do anything I want

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Granted, but everyone hates your content/opinion.

Hey let's add a twist!

I wish I never existed.

CORRUPT THAT! (I might have went a little wild here)
Granted but now you never existed to make this thr-
h̶̜̺̜̜̦͖̹̅̂̍ͥ͒̆ͣ̓̊̅̄̀e̶͕͙̭̼̳̪̭͉͉̫͔̩͍̩ͯͬͪͤ͋̕l̸̸̥̬͉̬̜̲̜̮͍̗͙͈̲̳̜̱̥ͧͯͬ͌̀̎̏̍͂̊̌̇̄ͪ͜͠p̈ͮ͆ͫͧͦͪ̒҉͏̸̲̮͚͙͇ ̷̖̟̰̙̘͓͍̲͈̈ͫͫ͌ͦ̑̓̌ͮ͐̐̐͊͋ͥ̂ͣ̎̚͜͞ͅm̵̧̧̪̹͉̳̯̬̥̹̤͍̀̽̈͑̓̌̈́̕͟e̢͕̘̙͖̗͕̗̻̮͑ͤͮ̒̽͐̂̔̄̐́͢. w̴̸͆̃͐̐̐͗̇̄ͨ̉ͧͧ̏̓̄̚͏͎̜̠̭̜͇͈̜͓͙͢h̵̶̶̠̩̺̮͉̟ͫ̀̓͐͋ͤ̐͗͡à̡̱͙̥̖̫̭͖̘̩͇͖̠̬̮̣̻̦̰̔̽̇͂̃ͭͪ̽̔͌͐ͮͥ̃̚̚̚͞tͨ̐̓̐͊̇ͥ̂ͫ̃̋͠͏̴͈̭͔͖̼͕̼̗̤̹̠̯̪̲̙ ̮͓͈̩͉͔̱̩̺̭͉̹͇̬͍͕͈̾̐́̈́ͨ͊ͦ͋ͭ̐̽ͪ͗ͦ̽̈́̂̂̕͞i͉̦̮̙͚̩͖̘̝̺̫̩̻̫ͣ̽ͭ͛͂ͤ̕͞ͅͅs̶̢̠͉̫̰͉̭̠̱̽ͨ̃ͨ̆̇ͤ͒͂̀ ̶̠̜͉̖̩͉͇̮̫͎̗ͫ̈͛͐ͤ̃͗͗̈́̒̔̂̈́ͨ͗͡ͅh̨̋́̏ͩͥ̚҉̷̷͍̙͚̜͓̤̟͘a̷̷̯͎͔̻̣̔͐͆̍ͯͦ̀̚͡ͅp̵̜̰͕͉͔̯̟̺̠̯̱̹̞̮̌̊ͨ̿̓ͧ̓p̈̓ͫ͏̞͈̺̼͈͇̙̝̞̞̘͔͘ͅe̜̙͔̰͑͗͋͂̒̓̑ͯͦ̇̽̄̈͜͝ǹ̸̵̢̢̺͈̮̙͖̇͊ͩ̽̏̒ͤ̕i̫̺̫̪̹̪̝͎̟̜͖̮͇͉̖̓ͪ̚̕n̶̡͎̣̗̟̩͖̩̙̝͈̤͕̟̮͔̬͚͂̐ͭ͊ͤ̐ͫ̎ͦ͑̔̓͗͆ͤ̈́̒̋gͦ̐ͫ̆̃̏̌ͣ͗̚͏̜̭̯͖͉̙͞?I̸͉̱̟̟͉̳͙̥̻̦̳͎̺ͭͭ͂̃̓͆͆̋̾̑̂̌̊̇͗̈́̓͆̎ ̷̝̯̠͎ͦͮ̽̌̐̈̓̀̃ͮ͆̔̂̒̇̆ͫ̉͘͜c̬͎̘̣̦̠͖͐̔ͥ̋̓ͥͬ̕͟a̔̔̆͒̂ͧ̉͐ͯ̓̉ͤ̏̈́̔̃̓̚̚̕͠͏̶͚̼̱̤̱͠n̶̢͑͛̓͋̓ͮͤ͌̾̆ͧ̎ͣͯ̌͢͏͉͎̖͈͓̗͉͍̖͎̰̝̮͓̟'̨̻̣̭̣͇̰̹̝̦͚̭̰̠̆͐ͯͬ͌͒͐͋̃͘t̉̊͑͗̈́ͮ͏̶͚̩̬́̕ ̵̨͚̟̟̱̫̭̦ͦ̓ͤͭ͌̅ͧ̀͡͝f̶̡̺̟̹͙͈̼̜̩̪̖͈̖͚̔̈́͗̍͆͂͟͞ễ̳̞͎͇̣͇̗͙ͭ̈́͑̕̕͟ę̷̹̯͓̯͓́̊͛ͩ͠͠l̴̢ͨ̂̋̇͜͏̷͓̹̬̱̭̘̘͚̩͔̬ͅ ̛͍̳̠̯͉̦͎̜̠̺̝̙͈̩̰͉̃ͤ̉̓́a̷̢̳͉̮̬̠̝̺̘̳̩̜̪̪ͥͬ̋͌̆̑̄͘͝ͅn̢̥͇̱̗͖̞̗̬̿͊̔̓ͮ̊̑͊̒ͬ̓ͮ̇͒͞y̌͆̽̋͏͏̛̠̼̥̟̪͕̻t̢̘̩͙̳̩̜̜͎̱̘̰͔̓̒ͩ̒̅ͯ͆̑ͣ͗ͣ́͢h̾͗̓̒͋͑̑̽̍̄̚͜͠͏̲͎͕͇̹͍̥͇ḯ̸̝̞̠̓ͯ͗̓̈͑́͟͞n̴̡̳̖̲̙̲̙̹͚̩̹̗̆͂ͮ͋̋͌́ͬͮ͗ͩ̒́͆ͫ̀͡͞g̴̶̷̡̰̠͕̳̐͒̆̏̽́̀ͦͧ̓͂͋͂̚͟. I̢̛̝̝͈͙̦͚̘̞̲ͪ̽ͦ̆̂̋ͭ̓̋ͫͤ̕'̷̨̌̄̔̃̊̆̾̌͜͢҉͇̭̝̫͇͈̺̪̙͉̤̖̪̝̮͕̝m̸̵̢̬̜̗͖̼̻̒͂̅͋ͧͫͤ̓ͤ͒ͮ͜ ̴̬̻̳͙̮͖͗̋̈̋̃ͨ́ͩͯ͘͠s̸̴̢̢͖̘̗͉͕̖̞̐̔̆ͫ͛́̿͞o̠͇̖͉̙̳̫͖̿̈́̈ͬ̈ͫͤ̿̅̑̽̄̓̈́̚̕r̡̩͎͔̤͔̔͒͑̾͆̍́̅̀͜͡ṙ͍͇̬̳͓̲̺̜̯̮̤̣̮ͫͨ̂ͨ͆̌ͮ͊͌ͣ̄̀͒̀̕͝ͅỵ̮̠̬ͦ͌ͬ̎̎̓́͊͂̎̄͑̾̕͢

I wish Sal was tonights biggest loser

Philip

Australium
Granted but now you never existed to make this thr-
h̶̜̺̜̜̦͖̹̅̂̍ͥ͒̆ͣ̓̊̅̄̀e̶͕͙̭̼̳̪̭͉͉̫͔̩͍̩ͯͬͪͤ͋̕l̸̸̥̬͉̬̜̲̜̮͍̗͙͈̲̳̜̱̥ͧͯͬ͌̀̎̏̍͂̊̌̇̄ͪ͜͠p̈ͮ͆ͫͧͦͪ̒҉͏̸̲̮͚͙͇ ̷̖̟̰̙̘͓͍̲͈̈ͫͫ͌ͦ̑̓̌ͮ͐̐̐͊͋ͥ̂ͣ̎̚͜͞ͅm̵̧̧̪̹͉̳̯̬̥̹̤͍̀̽̈͑̓̌̈́̕͟e̢͕̘̙͖̗͕̗̻̮͑ͤͮ̒̽͐̂̔̄̐́͢. w̴̸͆̃͐̐̐͗̇̄ͨ̉ͧͧ̏̓̄̚͏͎̜̠̭̜͇͈̜͓͙͢h̵̶̶̠̩̺̮͉̟ͫ̀̓͐͋ͤ̐͗͡à̡̱͙̥̖̫̭͖̘̩͇͖̠̬̮̣̻̦̰̔̽̇͂̃ͭͪ̽̔͌͐ͮͥ̃̚̚̚͞tͨ̐̓̐͊̇ͥ̂ͫ̃̋͠͏̴͈̭͔͖̼͕̼̗̤̹̠̯̪̲̙ ̮͓͈̩͉͔̱̩̺̭͉̹͇̬͍͕͈̾̐́̈́ͨ͊ͦ͋ͭ̐̽ͪ͗ͦ̽̈́̂̂̕͞i͉̦̮̙͚̩͖̘̝̺̫̩̻̫ͣ̽ͭ͛͂ͤ̕͞ͅͅs̶̢̠͉̫̰͉̭̠̱̽ͨ̃ͨ̆̇ͤ͒͂̀ ̶̠̜͉̖̩͉͇̮̫͎̗ͫ̈͛͐ͤ̃͗͗̈́̒̔̂̈́ͨ͗͡ͅh̨̋́̏ͩͥ̚҉̷̷͍̙͚̜͓̤̟͘a̷̷̯͎͔̻̣̔͐͆̍ͯͦ̀̚͡ͅp̵̜̰͕͉͔̯̟̺̠̯̱̹̞̮̌̊ͨ̿̓ͧ̓p̈̓ͫ͏̞͈̺̼͈͇̙̝̞̞̘͔͘ͅe̜̙͔̰͑͗͋͂̒̓̑ͯͦ̇̽̄̈͜͝ǹ̸̵̢̢̺͈̮̙͖̇͊ͩ̽̏̒ͤ̕i̫̺̫̪̹̪̝͎̟̜͖̮͇͉̖̓ͪ̚̕n̶̡͎̣̗̟̩͖̩̙̝͈̤͕̟̮͔̬͚͂̐ͭ͊ͤ̐ͫ̎ͦ͑̔̓͗͆ͤ̈́̒̋gͦ̐ͫ̆̃̏̌ͣ͗̚͏̜̭̯͖͉̙͞?I̸͉̱̟̟͉̳͙̥̻̦̳͎̺ͭͭ͂̃̓͆͆̋̾̑̂̌̊̇͗̈́̓͆̎ ̷̝̯̠͎ͦͮ̽̌̐̈̓̀̃ͮ͆̔̂̒̇̆ͫ̉͘͜c̬͎̘̣̦̠͖͐̔ͥ̋̓ͥͬ̕͟a̔̔̆͒̂ͧ̉͐ͯ̓̉ͤ̏̈́̔̃̓̚̚̕͠͏̶͚̼̱̤̱͠n̶̢͑͛̓͋̓ͮͤ͌̾̆ͧ̎ͣͯ̌͢͏͉͎̖͈͓̗͉͍̖͎̰̝̮͓̟'̨̻̣̭̣͇̰̹̝̦͚̭̰̠̆͐ͯͬ͌͒͐͋̃͘t̉̊͑͗̈́ͮ͏̶͚̩̬́̕ ̵̨͚̟̟̱̫̭̦ͦ̓ͤͭ͌̅ͧ̀͡͝f̶̡̺̟̹͙͈̼̜̩̪̖͈̖͚̔̈́͗̍͆͂͟͞ễ̳̞͎͇̣͇̗͙ͭ̈́͑̕̕͟ę̷̹̯͓̯͓́̊͛ͩ͠͠l̴̢ͨ̂̋̇͜͏̷͓̹̬̱̭̘̘͚̩͔̬ͅ ̛͍̳̠̯͉̦͎̜̠̺̝̙͈̩̰͉̃ͤ̉̓́a̷̢̳͉̮̬̠̝̺̘̳̩̜̪̪ͥͬ̋͌̆̑̄͘͝ͅn̢̥͇̱̗͖̞̗̬̿͊̔̓ͮ̊̑͊̒ͬ̓ͮ̇͒͞y̌͆̽̋͏͏̛̠̼̥̟̪͕̻t̢̘̩͙̳̩̜̜͎̱̘̰͔̓̒ͩ̒̅ͯ͆̑ͣ͗ͣ́͢h̾͗̓̒͋͑̑̽̍̄̚͜͠͏̲͎͕͇̹͍̥͇ḯ̸̝̞̠̓ͯ͗̓̈͑́͟͞n̴̡̳̖̲̙̲̙̹͚̩̹̗̆͂ͮ͋̋͌́ͬͮ͗ͩ̒́͆ͫ̀͡͞g̴̶̷̡̰̠͕̳̐͒̆̏̽́̀ͦͧ̓͂͋͂̚͟. I̢̛̝̝͈͙̦͚̘̞̲ͪ̽ͦ̆̂̋ͭ̓̋ͫͤ̕'̷̨̌̄̔̃̊̆̾̌͜͢҉͇̭̝̫͇͈̺̪̙͉̤̖̪̝̮͕̝m̸̵̢̬̜̗͖̼̻̒͂̅͋ͧͫͤ̓ͤ͒ͮ͜ ̴̬̻̳͙̮͖͗̋̈̋̃ͨ́ͩͯ͘͠s̸̴̢̢͖̘̗͉͕̖̞̐̔̆ͫ͛́̿͞o̠͇̖͉̙̳̫͖̿̈́̈ͬ̈ͫͤ̿̅̑̽̄̓̈́̚̕r̡̩͎͔̤͔̔͒͑̾͆̍́̅̀͜͡ṙ͍͇̬̳͓̲̺̜̯̮̤̣̮ͫͨ̂ͨ͆̌ͮ͊͌ͣ̄̀͒̀̕͝ͅỵ̮̠̬ͦ͌ͬ̎̎̓́͊͂̎̄͑̾̕͢

I wish Sal was tonights biggest loser
Wish granted. However...
463.png

I wish that Ben Shapiro was a FF2 boss.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Granted but you're so good that you can't find any fun in the game anymore making it incredibly boring to play.
I wish I had another cat.
Granted but it must be from Russia in order to have a true cat.

I wish Im good at DIY

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Granted but you can only make DIY items and never buy things that are already made.
I wish I had a piece of paper and a pencil.

Granted but the lead of the pencil breaks the moment it touches the paper and the paper tears upon being touched by the lead.
I wish I wasn't a student councillor that had to dance for Chinese New year.

Raiden

Wicked Nasty
Granted but the lead of the pencil breaks the moment it touches the paper and the paper tears upon being touched by the lead.
I wish I wasn't a student councillor that had to dance for Chinese New year.
Granted but now you need to perform in a stage full of girls

I wish SG community wasn't salty and toxic(no offense)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom