Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Granted, but the show's main demographic target is toddlers.

I wish I could have unlimited wishes with no constraints.

D

Deleted member 2049

Granted, but the show's main demographic target is toddlers.

I wish I could have unlimited wishes with no constraints.
Granted, but each wish removes one year of your life (your wishes are not effected so technically this still works)

I wish Obama could be president again

normie

Totally Ordinary
Granted but it is actually Trump in disguise and he yells the n word at the penguins of madagascar

I wish I can eat anything I want.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Granted, but you're being spawncamped by spinbot-aimbot Heavies.

I wish that people actively avoided making social contact with me.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Granted, but now you live the rest of your life alone with no one to care for you. Not a single helping hand. No one will take your order at a restaurant. No one will help you at a cash register. You will never be in a group of friends. Everyone will avoid you on discord, tf2, and steam. You'll never have anyone to talk to. Your parents, your teachers, your old friends. Nobody. For the rest of your life. When you get old and need someone to help you live nobody will come. No one will bury you. No one will think about you now that they avoid you and forget you existed. You'll decompose on the streets and still, nobody will do anything. You'll never meet someone that you care for and love endearingly. You are lonely and depressed for the rest of your short existence.

I wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I get forum banned for spamming

D

Deleted member 2120

Granted, but now you live the rest of your life alone with no one to care for you. Not a single helping hand. No one will take your order at a restaurant. No one will help you at a cash register. You will never be in a group of friends. Everyone will avoid you on discord, tf2, and steam. You'll never have anyone to talk to. Your parents, your teachers, your old friends. Nobody. For the rest of your life. When you get old and need someone to help you live nobody will come. No one will bury you. No one will think about you now that they avoid you and forget you existed. You'll decompose on the streets and still, nobody will do anything. You'll never meet someone that you care for and love endearingly. You are lonely and depressed for the rest of your short existence.

I wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I could wish that I that I could wish that I could wish that I get forum banned for spamming
The ban is only for 2 minutes
I wish I will that I was smarter than Stephen Hawking

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I wish that the badmins would be Thanos snapped out of existence.
Granted. Nothing changes as the word, "B͚͓͕͊͠a͈͉̫͓̓̊̐ͤ̀d́ͬͪ̊͘m̖ͭi̦͢n̼͓̝̤̫̭̈͌s̔̇͌͂҉" had never and will no longer exist.

I wish to have the ability to create and destroy anything and everything at will and at any time infinitely.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
I wish to have the ability to create and destroy anything and everything at will and at any time infinitely.
Granted, but everytime you create something something you love will be destroyed, and you can’t create it back.

I wish I didn’t have to do Law A Levels

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Granted, but everytime you create something something you love will be destroyed, and you can’t create it back.

I wish I didn’t have to do Law A Levels
Granted, but you have to do all the other Studies instead.... (Law B, Law C, Law D, Etc)

I wish Jim was demoted.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom