Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool Idea for TF2 Smithsmass update!!

lonleyglobe0.hp

Strange
THIS IDEA WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN
So it's no secret that Star wars: The last Jedi is coming out around Christmas so I thought, Maybe Disney could get valve to put in Star wars TF2 items to promote the last Jedi. This would be an awesome smithsmass update!

There would be 11 cases with 6 class specific items each (3 cosmetic and 3 weapon re skins that change the model E.X. Awper hand or Nostromo napalmer). A Jedi Padawan case for the scout, Storm trooper themed case for the soldier, A rebel soldier case for soldier, An Obi-Wan case for soldier, Boba Fett case for the pyro, A Darth Vader case for the demo, A Qui-gon Jinn case for heavy, A rebel pilot case for engineer, A Darth Nihilus case for the medic, A Scout trooper case for sniper and a Greedo case for spy.

I need to talk about a new reskin in these cases... PAINTABLE LIGHTSABER! The lightsaber for the obi-wan, Vader, Qui-gon Jinn and Darth Nihilus case would also have custom swing animations to match how one is actually used. When unboxed the sabers would be team coloured (Except Obi-wan and Jinn's which would be green).

D

Deleted member 2049

I freaking love star wars and I think the last part is the best idea, especially the colorable lightsaber skin

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom