Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cool Idea for TF2 Smithsmass update!!

lonleyglobe0.hp

Strange

Mary~

THIS IDEA WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN
So it's no secret that Star wars: The last Jedi is coming out around Christmas so I thought, Maybe Disney could get valve to put in Star wars TF2 items to promote the last Jedi. This would be an awesome smithsmass update!

There would be 11 cases with 6 class specific items each (3 cosmetic and 3 weapon re skins that change the model E.X. Awper hand or Nostromo napalmer). A Jedi Padawan case for the scout, Storm trooper themed case for the soldier, A rebel soldier case for soldier, An Obi-Wan case for soldier, Boba Fett case for the pyro, A Darth Vader case for the demo, A Qui-gon Jinn case for heavy, A rebel pilot case for engineer, A Darth Nihilus case for the medic, A Scout trooper case for sniper and a Greedo case for spy.

I need to talk about a new reskin in these cases... PAINTABLE LIGHTSABER! The lightsaber for the obi-wan, Vader, Qui-gon Jinn and Darth Nihilus case would also have custom swing animations to match how one is actually used. When unboxed the sabers would be team coloured (Except Obi-wan and Jinn's which would be green).

D

Deleted member 2049

I freaking love star wars and I think the last part is the best idea, especially the colorable lightsaber skin

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom