Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cinnamon Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

Yumiko

Name
Cinnamon

Steam Id
STEAM_0:1:214694261

Previous Admin INFO
I was one of closest admins on FoG, in past, but they closed the community like 1 month later i got on, but, i know how to deal with cheaters and griefing (Exploit) and also, i got experience on Admin Commands

The server I would like to Administrate
I would like to be an admin on a trade minecraft, because like all day i see cool people, and i can know them better, then i would like to make them follow the rules more frequently then usually, because all day i see alot of Breaking Rules and Cheaters

Why do I want to become an Admin?
I would like to become admin because i can make people enjoy better the game, without people ruin the game for griefing or hacking (Clean and safe)

Usually im online like all day, depends on my life stuff, but most of days im free, and ready to do my job on this (So like 24/24 most of days)

I have like 2000 hours on TF2, but if you see low hours here, it's because i got a new account, but normally it's 2000 hours
and i would like to help in other servers too

Do I know any Admins?
Yea actually Benedevil, The owner, not so much, but he was so gentle on my Welcoming on Discord server on the BLW Community and i hope i can know all the staff, and make some new friends! :D

How would I Deal with a Hacker/Spammer/Rule Breaker?

Spamming Chat/Voice Chat

Offender get 2 warning at first place then you get gagged temporarely for 1 hour first then if he don't learn the lesson 24 hours of gag then 48 so 2 days and then 7 days, then 1 month, and then Permanent gag

Racist offense

24 hours depends on the offense, then it will be dealed like
48 hours, 1 week, then 2 week, and permanently

Hacking

Record the suspected hacker if he is suspicious and the ban him, then he can make an appeal, if he does make the appeal, provide the video evidence. But if it's a plain out hacker that hasn't been detected by the auto cheat system, ban him.

NSFW Sprays:

Now from here you want to issue a warning on the person if it deemed inappropriate, kick the person with the following message of something of these lines: "Please change your spray" and if he has not changed his spray once he joins back, you can initiate the perma sprayban

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

I don't usually comment on admin applications but I figure I'd make an exception, seeing as how you're applying for one of the servers I also moderate.

Firstly, your claims to be an ex-FoG Admin; having checked their forums and asked around, I couldn't find any information regarding your period of time as an admin on FoG or that you even applied for it. If you could prove that you were indeed a FoG Admin at some point, that would be great.

hMyTiyz.png

Secondly, this comm block.
Now, yes, it was 5 months ago and certainly should not matter much to this staff application but I felt the need to point it out.
Another interesting thing I found is that you're banned from Wonderland.tf for "Aimbot". If you could provide an explanation as to why this is the case, that'd be also great.

The way you deal with rulebreakers needs to be expanded on and is also lacking certain rules for a Trade Server, namely scamming attempts.

I haven't reached a verdict yet but as soon as you provide me with the information I asked for, I'll reply again.

Last edited:

Clementine

Yumiko

yea i got banned for aimbot in my first account years ago, but for some reason, i got banned in the second account too, for no reason, (This Account)
Also, in the first account, i got VAC Banned 234 days ago you can see in my first account

For some reason, i get Banned in wonderland, for no reason in the alt account too, but i don't get so much problems, because i play only on BlackWonder

For the FoG admin 5 months ago, the info are not online, because i was getted in the admin place, but then they refuse me, for most time i rulebreaker rules in past, but i was in the line to become one of them, an ex admin wanted to become my mentor, but then we failed, and some months later the FoG closed

And yes, in my first account i got aimbot banned for alot of reasons, (Madding, Revenge on people make fun of me, ecc ecc..) but i figured out, that was a bad idea, and i payed the conseguences, but now, i try to become a good person, and helping people, and make other follow rules, most of time now, i report people on the BLW discord server, when they do something wrong, like hacking or toxicity.

Really im a good person, and i feel inside i can help you'll on this,

Sorry again if I explained myself wrongly due to the fact of the ex admin

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Clementine,

I'll be dropping my review of your application here.
Firstly, your chatlogs.
You've got quite alot of usage of the words "shit" and "fuck", a lot of which are aimed at others, which is not a good thing.
1563803548479.png
1563803587975.png
1563803608222.png
1563803644704.png
1563803651465.png
1563803662712.png
1563803672913.png

"Merda" - "shit" in italian
1563803743235.png

"Fanculo" - "fuck" in italian
1563803794671.png

I don't believe that you were a staff member in FoG, would you mind providing some proof?

Also, the fact that your english grammar is a little broken might be a minor issue, but this is from my perspective, I'm not sure what other staff members think of that.

NSFW Sprays:

Now from here you want to issue a warning on the person if it deemed inappropriate, kick the person with the following message of something of these lines: "Please change your spray" and if he has not changed his spray once he joins back, you can initiate the perma sprayban
usually we just permanently sprayban the person, once they've changed their spray they can appeal it.

I believe that there are still quite a few rules to add to your punishment section, I recommend looking at some accepted applications or the server rules for an idea.

In general, I don't think you're fit to be a staff member, I'd wait some time until you know how to control your language a bit more, and re-work the punishment section.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom