Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished Christmas hunger games giveaway

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
OwU, it’s that time of the year again.
Original idea by @Blizz
So it’s christmas time, and what better way to celebrate than holding a giveaway? :3

I’m giving away this australium minigun: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YeloChey/inventory/#440_2_7115993170
However just by participating you will also receive: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Pocket_Santa

To decide who wins the giveaway, I'll also be using BrantSteele Hunger Games simulator. Once enough contestants have replied, the Hunger Games will begin and I'll post the entire sequence of events. Basically, it's all random but with some fun.

Here is what you have to do to be eligible to win these items:
  • Have a forum account (lol) [highly recommend having a steam account attached]
  • Be one of the first 35 people to reply to this thread. Anyone who's the 35th or above person to reply will be ineligible unless someone who posts before them is disqualified.
  • Anyone who replies more than once before the Hunger Games begins will be disqualified.
  • Nothing is required in your replies. Post whatever you wish in your reply (as long as it doesn't break any forum rules). Please don't make them too long.
  • If a player is banned from the forums before the games begin, that player is disqualified (lol)
  • Have fun and don't die.

The giveaway will need 35 different people. No more and no less.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
16C8B6354F4949E29D8300E012FB0FE3.jpg

When I start running towards the center

Last edited:

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Aegeus is a smelly furry xddddd
And I better not bleed out from a wound again(A doctor dying of blood loss this is rigged smh)

Last edited:

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Doctor red smells bad I deserve the minigun

Please I'm a poor Russian man main I need to feed my kids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom