Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Giveaway: Donator Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Dear Blackwonder players,

Christmas is comming and to celebrate, I'm giving you a chance to win Donator Perks for a month on the Blackwonder Servers. I'll arrange with Benedevil everything to set it up for the winner.

All you have to do is reply here to enter, but you can't enter more than once so there is no need to reply multiple times to the thread to enter. If you already are a donator, your perks will be extended for a month.

The winner will be picked on Sunday the 18th of December.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the forum and feel free to join us on Discord.

Goodluck.

x Miyu

Hotdog | blw.tf

Strange

rice

Christmas is comming and to celebrate, I'm giving you a chance to win Donator Perks for a month on the Blackwonder Servers. I'll arrange with Benedevil everything to set it up for the winner.

All you have to do is reply here to enter, but you can't enter more than once so there is no need to reply multiple times to the thread to enter. If you already are a donator, your perks will be extended for a month.

Goodluck.

x Miyu
omg me me <3

Grandpa Solider

Unremarkable

Goodluck.

x Miyu
I can afford donator.... I enter 'cause I am dutch :p
I love you mom <3

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

O2Ndbtk.png

Seems just about right, no I totally agree, this is the most important thread out there.
I can't think of anything more significant than this.
If there was a noble prize for important threads I would nominate this one.
Thanks to this tag I now know what really is important in life.
I looked up the definition of important and found a link to this thread.
If Impor and Tant had a child it would be called "Christmas Giveaway: Donator Perks".
This thread is so important I immediately tipped the FBI to its existence.
If the love of my life showed up at my doorstep and told me to come with her on a romantic date, I'd turn her down and read this important thread instead.
They tried to bust the importance of this thread on MythBusters last night but they couldn't, leading to Adam Savage's early retirement.
This thread is so important, Donald Trump would rather read it than learn the nuclear launch codes.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Listen, @Zeprus , that we dont have a flashy red giveaway tag and i decided it would be more noticable with some tag on atleast iss my choice. but i thought the ban on discord would teach you to stop making shitty remarks on anything i say or do. ty. discussion closed.

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

Had a key and not sure to get the carlton or another month of donor now if i win this i can get the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom