Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Giveaway: Donator Perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Alright then, 1 divided by 20 is equal to 0.05 move the decimal 2 over and it is 5... 5% that is. Basically, we all have a 5% chance to win this if no one else replies.

Edit: It's actually 1/19=0.0526315789474×100
=5.26315789474
=5.3% (rounded)

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Dear Blackwonder players,

Christmas is comming and to celebrate, I'm giving you a chance to win Donator Perks for a month on the Blackwonder Servers. I'll arrange with Benedevil everything to set it up for the winner.

All you have to do is reply here to enter, but you can't enter more than once so there is no need to reply multiple times to the thread to enter. If you already are a donator, your perks will be extended for a month.

The winner will be picked on Sunday the 18th of December.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the forum and feel free to join us on Discord.

Goodluck.

x Miyu
I hope i win but just comment on my profile if i win k? Thx

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
What do you want to tell me with that xD

1. I don't really need it since I am on the other side of the world than normally

2. You are quiet active on our server

3. You make lots of reports

3. I personally like playing and chatting with you

4. You're the next best person that came to my mind of giving the donor. I though about someone else, but it was too much of a hassle to link their steam profile, so I chose you.

Last edited:

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
1. I don't really need it since I am on the other side of the world than normally

4. You're the next best person that came to my mind of giving the donor. I though about someone else, but it was too much of a hassle to link their steam profile, so I chose you.
Oohhh shush you =//w//=

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love

You have an oddly unique numbering system there.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

In addition, I spoke to both @Benedevil and @MiyukiMouse about the possibility for multiple winners (e.g 3 winners) which I'll be giving the 3rd chosen winner a month of donor, 2nd chosen winner 2 months, first 3 months. Now I'm not sure if Miyu thought about a possible solution for multiple winners I am not completely sure how it would work out.

Because I am not sure how Miyu is planning on picking the winner(s), this will be a thought for now and not a definite thing. Until then I suppose it's staying at the 'original plan'.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I was kind off hoping @Benedevil would have sent a message on the servers so people would find their way to the forum (partly the purpose of the giveaway) but I haven't seen any messages.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

i'll be picking a winner on monday, because of timezones. So everyone has their last chance today to enter if they haven't yet.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Current Participants [8:40 PM - 18/12/2016 GMT+1];

Players;

Lucas
Hotdog | blw.tf
Dr. Pancake | blw.tf
Fish-Related Crimes
CandyMan Carl
VexIgnited
Zeprus

Ϟ Senpai Ϟ
DaRny
Trump Heavy
Dirakia
Man of Feels
Wolfi
Mr Bad Time | blw.tf
羅小白 trade.tf
II Sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ II <3
Kyde
Genie
FlufflePuff

Admins;

Ben289
DasMalzbier | LazyPanda
Mother Russia
Viking34
Grizzly
2010wolf | blw.tf
Maimix
Lulboy

I will not be participating as to give other members a higher chance of getting the prize.
Good luck, everybody B).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom