Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Changing the bhop in Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I honestly feel like the bhop in dr just leads to players being able to skip traps which I can say isn't fun for the player that's being death.

So I wanted to suggest that the bhop in dr should change and be somewhat more like the one in Jb, so basically the bhop will let you increase your speed but not your height, this way death can actually catch the reds and he/she won't get pissed because a red jumped over the trap or in the trap and then back out.

After briefly mentioning this to 2 admins I felt like I had to suggest this

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I feel like mentioning this but I've seen people fall into traps lately and using the bounce of the bhop to bounce back to safety, which is weird as the floor is supposed to kill them on touch.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I feel like mentioning this but I've seen people fall into traps lately and using the bounce of the bhop to bounce back to safety, which is weird as the floor is supposed to kill them on touch.
Floor's are usually a trigger_hurt which does X damage per tick the player is touching them. If the X is less than the players health they can usually escape it.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Floor's are usually a trigger_hurt which does X damage per tick the player is touching them. If the X is less than the players health they can usually escape it.

The problem is it doesn't let you receive any damage at all, unless it's an aoe kind of trap but then you won't die and only receive a bit of damage.

Again this is probably with a few select maps but I don't think anyone has the time to test them all out and then get the traps in question fixed so they die.

Last edited:

Talerian

Strange
Ok, some examples of how you can abuse Bhop:

Cocainum: At the start of the map you can Bhop over the spikes, though the correct door and over the 3 paths
You can also Bhop in and out of the 'Death by Music' pits. (The traps before the 'Pick a door' Trap)

Egypt: You can more or less Bhop your way though the whole map.

Trollrun: You can VERY Easily Bhop your way pass the 'Conveyor Belt' Trap. The trap is basically useless if you Bhop it
If you get enough Speed you can also Bhop pass the 'RUN BITCH! RUN' Laser trap before death can reach the button and active it

Just a few examples

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Ok, some examples of how you can abuse Bhop:

Cocainum: At the start of the map you can Bhop over the spikes, though the correct door and over the 3 paths
You can also Bhop in and out of the 'Death by Music' pits. (The traps before the 'Pick a door' Trap)

Egypt: You can more or less Bhop your way though the whole map.

Trollrun: You can VERY Easily Bhop your way pass the 'Conveyor Belt' Trap. The trap is basically useless if you Bhop it
If you get enough Speed you can also Bhop pass the 'RUN BITCH! RUN' Laser trap before death can reach the button and active it

Just a few examples

I can tell out of experience that if you go through the door with a different kind of bhop you can also skip the 3 paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom