Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Changing JB Cell Wars Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgland

Strange
Cell wars gives classes like medic and heavy a huge advantage over every other class, and because the warden can initiate this without an LR, you cant just switch to a better suited class like you can for HG. Spy is completely unable to back stab and the scout can't do all that much to out maneuver(because of the small cell sizes) so his low health and low damage come back to bite. All of classes I did not list are fairly balanced when they fight each other but don't stand a chance against a medics high melee damage(and random crits) and a heavy's high health. This is favoritism, which is against the rules. The warden can indirectly say which classes get to play that round. (there are exceptions to this, but 9 times out of 10, the medic or heavy will win if they are in your cell)

Outright banning cell wars would be a bad solution to this considering that there still is a good amount of people who like it. My proposed solution to this would be making cell wars and LR only day, so you know what classes to pick and have a shot at winning.

If that no one likes that solution, we could lower max amount of blues from 4 to 2 or something. This will make it not able to be initiated as often.

What do you all think?

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
Cellwars is too help the blues balance out the game I play a lot and its completely fine to me

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

It's the reds' choices to pick their class. If they chose spy then that's really their fault.

Now if there are 4 guards controlling 20 prisoners, and we're only allowed to do cellwars when there's 2 guards. Don't you think it's a lil unfair?

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Dude just go a class that can survive a crit. Or be me as a Zatoichi Soldier with a concheror and hope you can get one kill off so you can obliterate everyone else in the cell.

If you know there is a chance for cell wars go a class that can fight back. I never see a problems with cell wars how it is, if anything i actually enjoy doing cell wars and meat grinder.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
When you pick your class you agree to all it's drawbacks. Similar to people being heavy on chreitan obby where although possible, it is nearly impossible (I've only seen it done once).

Oais

Scarcely Lethal
Making cell wars LR only (assuming the LR makes it valid to do with more than 4 blues) is basically meat grinder as first minigame and in situations that there are way too much reds and too few blues, since it is LR only, blues can’t cut down the number of reds to a tolerable number once cells open.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm gonna go ahead and decline this based on the votes and all the responding admins agreed with leaving cell wars as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom