Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Change back/buff the vsh lr in jb

Kiri

Australium
Hale’s hp got nerfed by a lot. Before, it was somewhere around 1.2k hp per player. Now, it’s around 666 per player, if I did the math right. I just played a match with 15 players and hale had only 10k.

I have no clue why the suggestion for nerfing hales hp was accepted, it was perfect before.

It only seems op, because half the players go useless classes and run away dealing little to no damage. I said this before, 2-3 engis and a heavy in a good spot can deal well over 10k, alone. The rest is up to the other random classes.

Change it back or make it more balanced. Everyone being a noob shouldn’t warrant a major nerf.

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
But I don't play spy.
20171024141730-GettyImages-483411808.jpeg.jpg

Kiri

Australium
Dead ringer spies aren’t that much of a problem. You can easily catch them off guard when the invis wears off. Not to mention, good spies can deal an enormous amount of damage, not even needing to backstab to deal a good amount.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
By the time they decloak they're already far away from the saxton especially with a let'ranger, besides, a good saxton can easily kill reds without much of a problem.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Because bhop has been removed from JB's VSH we have decided to buff hale's hp back to it's original state

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom