Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buff half-zaitoichi on vsh

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Just putting this here for those who don't know how the weapon works in VSH:

Half-Zatoichi​

Heals 35HP on hit. Can overheal to +25HP. Honourbound is removed on hit.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I know quite a few people who use this weapon the way it is just fine with the buff banner.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What would you want buffed?
I don't quite understand regen with boots?
I think he wants the half-zatoichi to be buffed, as well as the boots (gunboats and mantreads)

Putting this here as well for others sake.

Gunboats​

Blocks 60% of rocket jump damage. Reduces fall damage taken.

Mantreads​

Grants higher jump height. Reduces fall damage.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Don't really see a use to buffing boots/sword combo since the boots are made for use with the market gardener.

As I said, the sword playstyle uses the buff banner usually.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Don't really see a use to buffing boots/sword combo since the boots are made for use with the market gardener.

As I said, the sword playstyle uses the buff banner usually.
I'm not an experienced VSH player, but from what I know, the half-zatoichi is in a good place as-is. If we buff the health on hit, then it becomes harder for the hale to kill the player, and the hale is supposed to be able to kill anyone within 2-3 hits. Not to forget that the team usually has a medic too.
The boots are also fine as they are now, as peter said, they're mainly for rocket jumping/market gardening, and they fill that role nicely.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Kinda forgot demo could equip it lmao. But yeah eyelander is far superior so maybe the heal amount or overheal cap could be increased.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Kinda forgot demo could equip it lmao. But yeah eyelander is far superior so maybe the heal amount or overheal cap could be increased.
I second this. Maybe increasing the overheal limit might make the half-zatoichi a little easier to use, and give a little bit of leeway when you do get hit by the hale.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom