Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Bubblez8383's Moderator Application

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Username: Bubblez8383

Name
Bubblez8383

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes I do

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/27707582

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:212679249

Your DiscordID
python56

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Black wonder Us Jailbreak, The servers i would like to moderate is Black wonder Us Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I want to make a difference and help the community become safe and friendly so everyone can have fun playing jailbreak and any other BlackWonder servers. I would also like to become a moderator, so any other admins or moderators that are needed, but if they are busy doing something, I can be there to help. I can help that admin or moderator they call to get on TF2 to help the user fix the problem. This could be a fix or helpful to this community if I become a moderator for the community of BlackWonder. I would help the entire BlackWonder community to live on and become a fun, safe, and happy community where everyone could be welcomed and not feel different from anyone else. I would also help people that are getting bullied on Discord, the jailbreak server, or any other servers that are in the BlackWonder community. I would also help prevent racism towards everybody. I would make sure I can handle the problem that is happening towards two users or multiple users. If I am not able to handle the problem, I will try to ask another admin or moderator to help me fix and address the situation that is happening and make sure the issue won't happen again. If it happens again, I will know how to fix it myself instead of calling another admin or moderator to help me. I feel like if I become a moderator, I would be able to help the community make a difference, make the entire community safe for everyone to be in, and make sure people are able to have fun in the BlackWonder community so BlackWonder can live on and be a successful.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Midnight Owl

How often do you play TF2?
i play tf2 between 7-9 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Jailbreak rules for everyone

|Overtalking warden|: Warning/1 hour mute/2 hour mute/12 hour mute/1 day mute/2 day mute/ 1 week mute/ 1 month

|Overtalking a mod when a mic check is going on|: Warning/1 hour mute/2 hour mute/12 hour mute/1 day mute/2 day mute/ 1 week mute/ 1 month

|Delaying|:Slay/2 hour ban/6 hour ban /12 hour ban/ 1 day ban/3 days ban/1 week ban/ 2 weeks ban /1 month ban

|Ghosting|: Warning/ 1 hour gag/4 hours gag/8 hours gag/1 day gag/2 day gag/ 1 week gag/2 week gag / 1 month gag

|Cheating|| Perma Ban

|NSFW spray|: Perm Spry Ban until proven to mod/admin that its sfw

|MicSpamming|: Warning/1 hour mute/ 2 hour mute/3 hour mute/ 1 day mute / 2 day mute/ 1 month mute/Perma mute

|Alting|: Perma Ban

|Guard team|
|MFK|: Revive all reds/1 week team ban/2 week team ban/ 2 week team ban/1 month team ban

|Button grief|: Waring/Slay/1 hour team ban/2 hour team ban/1 day team ban/ 2 days team ban/ 1 week team ban/ 2 week team ban/ 1 month team ban

|Team Killing|: Slay User/Respawn User/1 hour team ban/ 6 hour team ban/1 day team ban/2 days team ban/1 week team ban / 2 weeks team ban/ 1 month team ban

|Freekilling|: Warning/Slay/30 min team ban/ 1 hour team ban/2 hour team ban/3 hour team ban/1 day team ban/2 days team ban/ 1 month team ban/Perma Team ban

|Armory Camping Red/Blue|: Warning/Slay/1 hour team ban/2 hour teams ban/1 week team ban /2 weeks team ban / 1 month team ban

|Afk|: Slay if warden

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have not that much experience with commands but I see people used them so i can figure it out pretty well

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hiya!

It's good to see you apply mod again! Your mod application was declined Dec 9th, 2023.
1712450866059.png

So far, you keeping yourself trouble-free since there history of punishment after your last application was declined. It is greatly appreciated that you truly care about this community, especially by posting reports on the forum and asking for help in #requesthelp.

Bubblez

Scarcely Lethal

bubbles

Hiya!

It's good to see you apply mod again! Your mod application was declined Dec 9th, 2023.

So far, you keeping yourself trouble-free since there history of punishment after your last application was declined. It is greatly appreciated that you truly care about this community, especially by posting reports on the forum and asking for help in #requesthelp.
Thank you owl!

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom