Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Blysters Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Why this whole appeal went down without me I don't know but here's what happened. There were about 8 people or so on the server. The two blues were lemon and Goober. There were six reds including myself so it's not like the rounds were lasting more than two or three minutes each after one or two mini games thus the guards weren't being as strict. In one particular round lemon as warden says crouch walk to the yellow line. About three reds including yourself start crouch walking around kind of wandering. Lemon very clearly says detours and delays are in the rules and tells you guys to get back on the line. You sit there on the carpet for the reason I assume is that the carpet has a yellow line so you can be there. Again very clearly lemon explains that you have to get on the yellow line closest and in front of your cells otherwise you're going to be killed. By this point you've been idle on the line looking around for about 20 seconds so goober kills you. You start to cry freekill and start a vote slay a few seconds later after it was very clearly explained what you did wrong. The vote goes through in like three seconds since everyone (including myself) clicks something to get it off the screen and goober is falsely slain. Again it was made very clear to you at this point why you got killed and then you blatantly disregarded that and abused your donor because you were killed so I banned you for a day. I appreciate you making an appeal but the ban will still stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom