Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Blysters Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blyster

Strange

blyster

What was your type of punishment:
Banned

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:90686451

Who has punished you?

Jim

Why were you punished?

Donor Abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I believe my punishment should be revoked because I actually did nothing wrong. Now you may hear this a lot but I didn't do anything at all. One player in my eyes free killed me, so I said slay yourself and this must be where he thought I was talking over warden. But I only said it once and the warden was getting off the mic when I said it. So I decided to vote slay the player and people voted yes, then I got banned. The admin never warned me that I should get off mic even though I wasn't really on it. Also the admin never told me that the player didn't free kill and my vote slay was wrong if that was the problem. This admin I believe made a mistake and for that reason I feel I should be unbanned. I am also very loyal to the server, I have donated twice.

Last edited:

blyster

Strange

blyster

No, @Jim was the one who banned you. You were banned for donor abuse.
It said wanka for me, and no I did not. Literally the guy free killed me an I vote slayed him. If I did donor abuse it was one time. Maybe I was in the wrong and he didn't freekill, but I believe he did. And if he didn't free kill then why did everyone else vote yes to slay him?

D

Deleted member 2049

It said wanka for me, and no I did not. Literally the guy free killed me an I vote slayed him. If I did donor abuse it was one time. Maybe I was in the wrong and he didn't freekill, but I believe he did. And if he didn't free kill then why did everyone else vote yes to slay him?
most people are on red team, so if they want one blu to die, then they vote yes. Most of the time they just press 1 to get it out of the way or see someone get slain

Suicide

Suislide
According to @Jim the map was mlcastle and the warden said "crouch walk to the yellow line" and apparently you walked on the carpet to get on that yellow line, which does count as detour and delaying.

D

Deleted member 2049

So? The there was two slots left open for blue and only one person dead if I remember correctly. He obviously free killed if he was voted slayed.
do you not understand what im saying? People dont care about the votes and usually just vote yes for anything

blyster

Strange

blyster

All I am saying is we were both in the wrong, okay? I'm tired of pointing fingers. I believe I was banned for a bad reason without any warning.

D

Deleted member 2049

According to @Jim the map was mlcastle and the warden said "crouch walk to the yellow line" and apparently you walked on the carpet to get on that yellow line, which does count as detour and delaying.
see? Suicide has got you there. Now the problem is people not mentioning stuff like that to get unbanned

D

Deleted member 2049

All I am saying is we were both in the wrong, okay? I'm tired of pointing fingers. I believe I was banned for a bad reason without any warning.
still donor abuse, you were in the wrong for voteslaying for a non-freekill

blyster

Strange

blyster

see? Suicide has got you there. Now the problem is people not mentioning stuff like that to get unbanned
I strictly mentioned that I believed I was banned for a wrong reason, and it was a vote slay. Not only that he put talking over warden as the reason.

D

Deleted member 2049

I strictly mentioned that I believed I was banned for a wrong reason, and it was a vote slay. Not only that he put talking over warden as the reason.
then thats an addition to that ban

blyster

Strange

blyster

still donor abuse, you were in the wrong for voteslaying for a non-freekill
People can be in the wrong! Don't you understand that. I said I could've been in the wrong. And if I was than my fault. Everyone makes mistakes. And this was the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom