Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Blackwonder Jailbreak Balancing Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicdude5556

These is only one thing I hate about the Blackwonder Jailbreak server, the BLU team crits. I suggest we replace the BLU team's crits with mini-crits, or remove the crits entirely. Here is a list of how this can improve the game-play experience.

-BALANCED GAME-PLAY: Overall, this change will make the game more balanced and WAY more fair for red players.

-REBELLING IS A VALID OPTION: With BLU having guaranteed crits, it is near impossible to rebel. Sure, you may get ammo by being sneaky, but you will never be able to kill every BLU because you will get one-shot. In jailbreak the reds have 2 options, either rebel or try to get LR. If it is impossible to rebel, 50% of the fun is gone, and forces reds to play a certain way.

-FREEKILLERS CAN BE STOPPED: With the guaranteed BLU crits, a freekiller can kill all reds in a matter of seconds with the right weapons. Without crits, reds and other BLUs may have the time to react to escape freekilers (RED) or kill them using friendly fire(BLU)

-NO ACCIDENTAL KILLS: Sometimes during the game the BLUs accidentally shoot an innocent red trying to hit a rebeller. Because of the crits, the innocent red dies instantly 99.9% of the time. Obviously this is unfair. Also, getting free-hit means instant death most of the time.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

There have been some threads before about this but outcome was always to keep crits. Otherwise it will be easy to gank up with 25 reds on 4 blues. Or not even that much. Some people can successfuy rebel against Blue without dying, some just need to try harder. Reds get random crits now and then.

We stated before the game is perfectly balanced.

Freekillers will still be able to freekill easilly with pyro or heavy without crits. And accidents will happen no matter what. Thats why we dont allow sticky traps and if you want to be soldier, get a gun but do not use rockets near a group.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Not 100% sure how you rebel, but other people, like myself find it quite easy to do. Miyu has already pointed out about the threads before this one, where we have always came to the same conclusion, which is keeping the crits.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Believe me, it's hard to rebel with a pro guard team who know what to do. But when you have those kids who ten times repeat themselves instead of just kill then die and are surprised a prisoner got them. But I seen it happen more than enough that round after round it is nothing but rebelling. At this point I go blue and show how things are done but since the update some things are broken.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Should crits be removed we would have a much more casual server per say. Reds would no longer fear blue team nearly half as much if they can't get shotgun sniped for 72 damage across the map 3 times in a row ;). The game would be reds hiding together and ganging up which should be happening anyway but the situation would be different. It would be red fighting blue with brute force rather than clever and sneaky rebelling.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Should crits be removed we would have a much more casual server per say. Reds would no longer fear blue team nearly half as much if they can't get shotgun sniped for 72 damage across the map 3 times in a row ;). The game would be reds hiding together and ganging up which should be happening anyway but the situation would be different. It would be red fighting blue with brute force rather than clever and sneaky rebelling.

Believe me when I say we have been over this and we have decided to let it stay (for the time being). Read the tread linked by @Sakuya Izayoi and look at the vote poll. Even votes, yes, but both were for keeping the crits. In the end, fake Bene decided to just keep it like it was.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Due to the votes of the poll, I will be declining this suggestion, especially since the votes haven't really changed since the last time someone suggested this.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to make another suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom