Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Bigunit's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Bigunit

Name
Arkasha

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:206143
[FindSteamID]

Your DiscordID
Bigunit#4093

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
2Fort and Class Wars
I would like to moderate both of them

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'm an active member. I'm playing here for a long time.
There are no moderators on these servers, no one to punish bad guys. Even !calladmin isn't working so well on these servers.
I'm not rude, never had any punishments and i was a donor for a pretty long time.
I never was as a moderator and i wanna try to be as one. I'm very careful with everything.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I have spoken to Vix, Peter, Tony.

When are you usually available to play?
  • Currently on quarantine [7PM-10PM] every day. There can be a rare day, when i can be busy and can't being active.
  • My time zone is UTC+02:00

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Rules

Being offensive to others:
Warn a person > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Racism:
1 day gag/mute > 3 days gag/mute > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Foreign language(Voice):
Warning > 2nd warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Micspam/Chatspam:
Warn > 2nd warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

inappropriate content:
Warn a guy to change his stuff > Perm. spray/objector ban

Hacking:
Perm. ban with video proof.

Advertising haks:
Perm. mute and gag.

Calladmin abuse:
1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week > 2 weeks> 1 month > Permanent.

Griefing:
Warn > 2nd Warning > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Spawncamping(2Fort):
Warn > Slay/Smash him > 30 minutes ban > 1 hour ban > 3 hours ban > 12 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week ban > 2 weeks ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Previous application:

And i have one question. There are 2 discord accounts with "Bigunit"
1590664390600.png

They have both entered at the same time when i first joined into Blackwonder's discord server and i can't sign in and leave the group from the second one. There is no problem with it? He isn't active at all.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish(Castilian)??, Ukrainian??. Russian.??

Last edited:

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Prior app

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Hi Bigunit,

It's high time that I drop a review on your application.

Punishment section is clear and concise and the timed-based punishments are appropriate.

No previous bans and/or communication blocks; that's a plus. I skimmed your log of using donor commands and they are all justified. You seem to have a genuine desire to assist the community. You have posted multiple reports of players breaking our rules. Your forum activity is also good.

I cannot speak for Discord presence as I have barely communicated with you directly. With the 2 accounts listed, as long as you don't confuse Staff, like in your last application, it shouldn't be an issue. Maybe throw an avatar on the active account to help differentiate them?

I personally know that you frequent both of those servers a lot, and they would benefit you moderating them on a regular basis.

Best of luck!

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
You are an active member of the community; making suggestions and reports about exploits & rulebreakers.
You still lack discord activity which was mentioned in your previous application - worth mentioning but not that big of a deal.

Your punishments are okay and the same is your chatlogs.
I wish you good luck with your application.

Exactly the same things I said in one of your previous applications. - In my opinion, your forum activity makes up for your poor discord activity.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Okay, i've changed the avatar for the main discord account to this bird →
1591023983514.png
for not having a problem with difference in future.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team. I'll be forwarding some information to your shortly that you should review.

► BlackWonder | Dustbowl | Class Wars ◄
► BlackWonder | 2Fort ◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom